Sick and tired of this crap.

gearheadesw

I'm obiously a creature of comfort, and dependability. I can't find any of the things I usually buy to put in the lunch box, all the people down here are completely off their rocker, fighting about masks, how to wear them, what materials, WTF. Now they are saying that there's an aluminum shortage, and the caned drinks that aren't pure sugar are gone from the shelves, first world problems I know, but I'm sick and ****ing tired of it, and these **** brain people.

I haven't heard about an aluminum shortage, but do know that the sugar replacement ingredients are in shorter supply.

Plenty of 'luminum cans around here, just low amounts of Dr. Pepper/Pepsi products that contain artificial sweetener

• Like 1

I think it more depends on location. I havent seen a aluminum shortage or any artificial sweetener shortage. All the same stuff on the shelves like before the virus crap, but also never had to deal with shortage of anything else like toilet paper or hand sanitizer and other stuff I read about. People where I live just didn't give a crap enough to run out and buy everything.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Plenty of TP and paper towels here. Also Lysol wipes and similar brands are in stock with no limits. Disinfectant spray is a little tougher to find. I've barely touched the stuff I bought in the beginning when it comes to sprays,wipes, etc. I've just stuck with hand sanitizer and masks

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The lumber prices are stupid right now. At least Menards has some in stock. I tried to go buy a couple studs at Fleet Farm this weekend, not a single 2x4 left under 14' that shouldn't be turned into kindling. I'm glad we bought our house late in 2019. The same house this year would cost 50,000 more just in lumber.

saw this, might help some of us out:

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a34361957/kandn-air-filter-maker-face-mask/?utm_campaign=socialflowR%26T&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social-media&fbclid=IwAR0W58835YxYtuiTqMDqdwVUXk9g0UUiDXPkvIlpJZ_0_2TH5u6_vgZIX7w

This may be off topic but check out this site. You can sort by name, contact time etc. the interesting thing is Spray 9 will kill covid. Contact time 30 sec. It’s readily available because it’s located in the auto section. Walmart for example.

https://cfpub.epa.gov/giwiz/disinfectants/index.cfm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lumber prices are ridiculously high for sure, what isn't these days except gas. But I'm more pissed because fall lasted two weeks and now it's F'ing winter here in Minnesota. Already have about 8" snow on the ground , highs in the 30's and lows in the teens coming up. Way to early for this bs.

It's going to be a miserable bastard.  Early winter with covid. Somethings got to give.

• Like 1

Lumber prices are ridiculously high for sure, what isn't these days except gas. But I'm more pissed because fall lasted two weeks and now it's F'ing winter here in Minnesota. Already have about 8" snow on the ground , highs in the 30's and lows in the teens coming up. Way to early for this bs.
It's going to be a miserable bastard.  Early winter with covid. Somethings got to give.
You can treat it like any other winter and just not give a crap about Covid. That's how I do it.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1