WAMS T1 BCM Programming is here! Speed Limiter Delete, Idle Timer Increase, customized lighting options and WAY more!

14 hours ago, Unwrntd said:

Dumb question is this detectable by the dealer and can potentially impact warranty?

The BCM doesnt report CVN's like an ECM or TCM so short of them REALLY digging (which none of this should give anyone cause to do) I don't see any avenue at the dealer level this would be visible. 

12 hours ago, e.texerado said:

same question as Unwrntd, also will you be able to deactivate dfm and auto stop?

DFM is controlled by the ECM as is AutoStop so sadly at this point nothing for those. 

I have a Custom Trailboss

is this something I can do on my truck?

is there a way to do the cluster upgrade with this and add in the steering wheel controls to operate the cluster?

is it possible to upgrade the stereo to the 8”?

if any of these are possible, would you guys package any of this together?

3 hours ago, GTPprix said:

The BCM doesnt report CVN's like an ECM or TCM so short of them REALLY digging (which none of this should give anyone cause to do) I don't see any avenue at the dealer level this would be visible. 

Thank you!!! I’ve had warranty problems before and want to cover my bases 

8 hours ago, GTPprix said:

DFM is controlled by the ECM as is AutoStop so sadly at this point nothing for those. 

kinda figured, just can't understand how bcm functions control speed limiter. So like the garage door, over my head, keep up the good work.

6 minutes ago, e.texerado said:

kinda figured, just can't understand how bcm functions control speed limiter. So like the garage door, over my head, keep up the good work.

So in 99% of Global A applications the BCM i the speed limiter master. Not sure if you've tuned a car before but in most tuning programs you have to set the ECM as the master THEN tune it out; we just do it at the root :)

So... I snuck an order in under the old webpage (I won't go too much into it because I see that it has changed), and now I see it is different.  I read through all of the directions and instructions... and nothing looks the same now as it did then.  Can you give me an overview of how this is going to work now?  You can email me if you would prefer.  Order #: 17413