In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Rozz522

Inventory and ordering lead times

My order went to 3000 with a targeted production week of 3/22.

Another update. 

Order completed with dealer 22 Dec.  They told me they wouldn't have allocation for my order until week of 11 Jan.

I went to status 3000 accepted by production control week of 22 Jan

Status 3300 with TPW of 22 Feb week of 1 Feb

It was status 3400 broadcast to production by Mon the 22nd and is 3800 produced today.  Was told waiting for inspection and no ship estimate as of yet.

Gas, CC, 2500, SLT

Sold my 2006 Sierra VortecMax in the fall, been trying to figure out what would be a suitable replacement.

With every half ton now standard with cylinder shutoff, electric power steering, and other doodads I wanted no part of.. I pulled the trigger on a new 2500hd Chevy Silverado. It’s a 6,6 gasser WT with the Alaskan package and I ordered it with all the power/convenience packages, aux battery, few other things.

im I’m Thunder Bay , Ontario Canada. I ordered the truck on January 21 21, and it’s set for a build date of March 8, will be completed 6-8 weeks after that date.

will be worth the wait, I feel it’s a happy medium truck in the 3/4 ton truck segment.

GMC Sierra 3500HD, Duramax, AT4 Crew Cab, Single Rear Wheel, Standard bed

2/15/21 - 1100; order placed

2/20/21 - 2000; GM accepted / order review

2/25/21 - 3300; TPW 3/29/21

Edited by cdh7917