New ride.

On 4/18/2021 at 8:48 PM, blckblt said:

2021 AT4. Cardinal Red. 3.0 duramax. 

adding the off-road steps this week and a cover soon. Also will be swapping badges to be black for the AT4 and GMC logos. Black exhaust outlets too. 

7BF9C3AF-5883-4AF7-B0DE-6DF5D0DDBF60.jpeg

Beautiful truck! Welcome!

1 hour ago, TripleBGM said:

Nice truck. I've been thinking about the 3.0. How do you like it?

So far I love it.  Power is really good.  Not the instant off the line power of the 6.2 that I had but over all very good.

Averaging 22.3 over the 230ish miles I have put on it.  Mix of city, country roads and highway (75-80) with a little bit of idle.  I have had a couple trips around 25 miles that were around 25-27mpg (mix with no highway and minimal stops) and another one that was 65 miles and was a mix of all driving (mostly highway and country road) and got 24 mpg.

35 minutes ago, Minnvmax said:

That truck would be perfect for dumping my pontoon this weekend since mine is in the shop after kissing bambi! lol

Sorry about making contact with bambi.  Hopefully you get it fixed and back soon.

11 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

Pull me over Red. emoji106.png

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Yes but I am hoping that it is also "Other drivers see me red". 

I had my 2020 TB for 15 months and it was Black.  At least once a week I would have someone either pull out in front of, drift into my lane, etc.  Broad daylight or at night.  Some how I managed to avoid all of them.  One of them was a 18 wheeler that ignored the yield signs......  Several times I would have died if I hadn't avoided the crash.  I think the truck had a death wish.

I had my 2020 TB for 15 months and it was Black.  At least once a week I would have someone either pull out in front of, drift into my lane, etc.  Broad daylight or at night.  Some how I managed to avoid all of them.  One of them was a 18 wheeler that ignored the yield signs......  Several times I would have died if I hadn't avoided the crash.  I think the truck had a death wish.
IMy lifted truck is black and it's huge but I run with my foglights on during the day for that exact reason

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Terrible color choice ! 😉

People notice it for sure !

5.3 with an 8 speed getting a steady 22.9-23.2 MPG commuting 58 miles round trip every day. Stop and go combined with interstate at 75 MPH.

Red Hot.jpg

There's a reason white is the #1 color for cars. It's obvious to see. Iirc, red is the most ticketed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk