Surprised there is not a strong enough market for these to be sold in the USA.

19 hours ago, Dunn said:

I would actually consider a reg cab, standard bed SLT or version of this....I bought dbl cab after having crew cab but this would work for me.....some don't need room for families or they have other vehicles.....even a dbl cab Denali or AT4 

I have a heavily optioned double cab AT4. They were available early on.

On 5/16/2021 at 10:54 PM, Dunn said:

if they sold the interior of LT with all goodies.....making the suspension a TB is piece of cake.....

The crazy thing is they already make a regular cab 6.5' bed Trail Boss and RST and ship them to the middle east

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Once again, if I did not become an adult a couple years ago (not really) where did this scene go???

image.thumb.png.8d3f0aeba7a486fb8a803158234b3e5a.png

The do it to school busses now :crackup: Ya know...those trucks with 2 many doors.

• 2 weeks later...

My Opinion it's all about Margin and not about marketing. If they were to make a single short wide available here in the USA they would loose sales on Colorado's and entry level crew cabs. They make a higher margin on these vehicles. So to keep their profits high they don't sell these trucks here. 

9 hours ago, MTB said:

If they were to make a single short wide available here in the USA they would loose sales on Colorado's and entry level crew cabs.

Except to a guy like me who buys what they want, not what they are offering. I go to the store for a steak and store decides they make more money on chicken so they stop carrying steak. I say fine but I'm not buying chicken just because that is what your selling. I'll find a steak. You say no one is offering one. I say, then I'll buy pork....You can force me to make a 'different' choice but you will never force me to buy what YOU make the most money on. If used RCSB is all there is then that is what I buy. GM O, Grumpy 1. I can do this for a lifetime.

Know why they sell them in Saudi Arabia? Because they cast their economic vote for them. They refused to buy the DC and CC. Pretty simple. For some silly reason people here throw up their arms and say, 'whatever, if that is what you have'. Guppies. 

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Like 1