Trucks ****ed need answers

5 hours ago, diyer2 said:

You need a scanner to read codes, not answers if you want to work on this truck yourself.

Won't it set the cel on his instrument panel if there were codes to read?

5 hours and 47000kms. Crazy.  That truck is fast.  I would suggest taking that ****** right back to the dealer you got it from .  If you got a smoking deal and paid cash for an under the table no warranty vehicle then scan for codes.  Haven't heard of crazy flooding like down south up here so maybe a VIN search can help with any claims that you may not find out from a dealer VIN search.   To me if it was a purchase from a business though sounds like I would have it fixed ASAP or my cash back, PERIOD.

Edited by THE YETI

On 9/24/2021 at 9:19 PM, THE YETI said:

5 hours and 47000kms. Crazy.  That truck is fast.  I would suggest taking that ****** right back to the dealer you got it from .  If you got a smoking deal and paid cash for an under the table no warranty vehicle then scan for codes.  Haven't heard of crazy flooding like down south up here so maybe a VIN search can help with any claims that you may not find out from a dealer VIN search.   To me if it was a purchase from a business though sounds like I would have it fixed ASAP or my cash back, PERIOD.

I think it was a timer setting and not the engine hours.

11 hours ago, BIGDOGx said:

I think it was a timer setting and not the engine hours.

That would make more sense. Lol

Figure anything else out in the meantime?  I'm guessing maybe its been drivable since I last stopped in here?

Edited by THE YETI