What floor mats are you using...

Have a 2022 coming, so starting to look at floor mats.  No center console so thinking of mats that cover the hump.  I've usually had husky or weather tech, but saw on Chevy.com they have some that are 2 piece but interlock over the hump so if you need to dump them or take them out, little easier than 1 big piece.  Any thoughts?

I got the Chevy all weather mats with my truck and so far they've done really well. I liked them for the same reason, they cover the middle hump, which is nice when it's muddy out and I have one of my kids sitting in the middle. We tend to do a lot of outdoor activities that can get messy and it's nice being able to just pull out the mats, hose them off, and put them back in. They don't necessarily come out super easy due to the odd shape, I move the seats back to make it easier. The fitment of the mats is surprisingly well, they don't slide around, and have done well containing all the dirt and sand. Not sure about longevity on these mats, since I haven't had them even a year yet, but only time will tell. Not sure what other options are out there, since I liked the Chevy mats.

4 hours ago, KARNUT said:

When I was working ROWs I would go to our local carpet store. They had carpet squares for display. They always had extras for a 1$ apiece. I used those for many years.

This^^^. Those are great, during calving season.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordered both a 15 and 16. They GM included matts.  It had been a few years since the last new one and everyone ws recommending the aftermarket liners.

Both trucks had console, so separate front pieces.

Now not sure which I tried first, but one got husky and the other got weather tech. 

Wasn't happy with either.  

Next truck was a 2018. Was convinced to try the GM liners.

Not sure when gm stepped up their game, but based on trying those 3, the current truck is also GM liners.

Was going to go with the GM but I received  Last Fit mats and they seem not to bad.   They fit pretty good, full coverage in the back,  I have a console so you will only get so much coverage in the front. I have to say not too bad but only time will tell.