Where to buy a good bumper to bumper Extended Warranty?

Gm official extended warranty, and ALLY would be the only two I would trust. But you need to read the fine print. Like both won't cover any repairs if you use your vehicle for work. Seen a guy pay 3k for chevy warranty, only for them to deny any work because they knew he used his truck at work.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Steve-2019 said:

I know there was a topic about this subject that people posted several suggestions/experiences on this, but I can't locate it.

Anyone know where it is?  If not, please post some "good" places / dealers etc. here.  Thanks! 

Maybe this post?

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/185870-financial-buying-trading-gm-card-private-offers-etc-section/

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

UPDATE:

After a lot of searching and comparing I made the purchase.

I checked with my local Chevrolet dealer (what a joke price wise).

Checked GM's website (what a ripoff).

Checked with James Black Cadillac (good deal).

Lastly I found Knapp Chevrolet Buick Motors (great deal and great customer service).

Purchased the GMEPP (Platinum).  Pricing varies with the particular vehicle, miles, deductible and how many years you want.

I never used to purchase an extended warranty until my 2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 Duramax 4X4 because of all the associated equipment and electronics.  Then purchased my current 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 4X4 with all the associated equipment and a boatload of electronics.  If I ever have an issue with any component, this plan will pay for itself.  👍

Edited by Steve-2019

10 hours ago, Dunn said:

i trust insurance companies as far as i can throw them......seen more bad than good from them

I have had GMPP's on my last two trucks and both were easily paid for by fixes well past the 3/36. Most times 2 major breaks will consume the 2 grand or so they cost to run them to 7-8 years and 70-80k of coverage.

Any other aftermarket warranties i agree on there more bad then good part, gmpp's though are a different animal imo and are well worth the higher price, because there is in all my experiences no issues when something actually needs to be replaced.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...