Lift NOT Level plus bigger tires

Does anyone know of a kit that will let me lift my truck WITHOUT leveling it? I mostly drive down the highway so I'm not interested in levelling the truck and sending my MPG down the gutter even worse than it already is (I average 16-17 with stock suspension, 275/55/R20 Cooper Discoverer SRX, KN washable engine air filter) but when I go hunting I will sometimes need to cross fallen trees or go over shrubbery that loves to get caught up in the undercarriage. I'm trying to leave the stock rake on the truck but gain an additional inch or two clearance. All the kits I see for lifting the truck also level it. Am I going to have to do the math myself and grab X front suspension kit and Y rear block kit so that both raise approximately the same distance?

Also, if I'm able to get an extra inch of height I wonder what size tire I'd be able to fit then. I like the BFG K02s but wonder if I'd be able to squeeze the 275/65s to fit without cutting or even the 285/65s (only difference between the two is an additional 1/2 inch in diameter).