2024 Silverado HD configurator

Yep, my dealer called me and said it was up for GMC, but it's not complete I don't think Stuff missing - only 2 trim levels? No Denali?

My money says their half-assing it just to get something online. That's pretty much all they've been doing for the last 2 years anyway, the new normal.

Michelin Dining prices, Dollar Store service.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Leonardo Willi said:

Yep, my dealer called me and said it was up for GMC, but it's not complete I don't think Stuff missing - only 2 trim levels? No Denali?

My money says their half-assing it just to get something online. That's pretty much all they've been doing for the last 2 years anyway, the new normal.

Michelin Dining prices, Dollar Store service.

It’s not just vehicle manufacturers. Customer service, if they even have enough employees for service, is down in every field. Covid flu changed everything and it’s just to damn lucrative to go back now. 
so yeah, the new normal you speak of is here to stay. Have you seen prices at fast food joints? That’s what happens when a teen stepping stone job becomes a “career” position and forcefully commands 15-17/hr. Could go on and on. 

• Like 2

Right you are about that Pryme - and fast food? it's a joke. 

Had a good visit to my dealer, met with the GMC sales mgr and my Chevrolet sales gal so we got it right. 

Lots of constraints some partial, some full "hell no" 

In a nutshell, GM wants to build what they want to build. I think it's a "partial" rollout of the 24 ordering and some conv pkg's although they are there, can't be ordered. It's a whole new game for 2024's as it stands today. I won't know until a week from today what's up either way. I gathered Thursday's are order day but we knew a week in advance they were getting the slot for what I want. 

Funny thing, the location is the place where I ordered my very first brand new truck (first new anything) back in 91. I told my gal and this is probably my last one. She then said "If I had a dollar for everytime someone said this is my last one, I wouldn't have to work" and we both had a big laugh.

• Like 1

I check last night and 'built' the Sierra 3500 HD that I would want.  Didn't have any issues, could get pretty much exactly what I want with a few extra items in packages I really didn't care about.  Can even get E85 Flex-Fuel on it.  BTW, is the new 'Thunderstorm Gray' (RPO GNO) a non-metallic? 

9 hours ago, C/K Man said:

I check last night and 'built' the Sierra 3500 HD that I would want.  Didn't have any issues, could get pretty much exactly what I want with a few extra items in packages I really didn't care about.  Can even get E85 Flex-Fuel on it.  BTW, is the new 'Thunderstorm Gray' (RPO GNO) a non-metallic? 

Is E85 FlexFuel available on other trim levels than the base and work truck models now? 

21 hours ago, C/K Man said:

Thunderstorm Gray AT4 is looking pretty nice :)

I tried to add the E85 capability to my 2024 6.6 gas LT and it was rejected. Work truck or Custom only. 

The last of the 23's are being wrapped up now and the 24's should be online today. There will end up being about 1000 23's in validation, build short delay or repair. The initial 24's will be in validation for a little while to assure they pass quality control. Sold orders likely will come sometime after that. (Flint assy)  2 ice storms in the last 3 weeks along with a storm coming today arent helping the supply chain any. 

Do you know if the LED option (T4L) for the LT trim replaces headlights with the new style?  Or does it just give LED bulbs in the same fixture?  I've been an LT trim guy the last few trucks, but I really like the new front end.  I'd love to get the new front end on an LT if possible.

Edited by texasnavy05