2024 Silverado HD configurator

12 hours ago, 64BAwagon said:

@texasnavy05 I checked on this the other day with a trusted source, the LT trucks will have Halogen bulbs like before. LTZ and up will have LED. I already have LED lamps coming from Lasfit for mine. 

Seems like everyone is getting those. I was in a very dark area last night and my halogen bulbs were not lighting up anything. 

tempted to get lasfits. Worry about the fans going out and burning up. 

13 hours ago, 64BAwagon said:

@texasnavy05 I checked on this the other day with a trusted source, the LT trucks will have Halogen bulbs like before. LTZ and up will have LED. I already have LED lamps coming from Lasfit for mine. 

So, what do you think the T4L option will do for the LT trim trucks?

10 hours ago, texasnavy05 said:

So, what do you think the T4L option will do for the LT trim trucks?

Sorry, not sure what you're asking. From what I have found the T4L isnt available on the LT trim. 

My 2018 Silverado 1500 had LED headlamps and they were superior to the Halogens. Whiter, crisper light. 

10 hours ago, Pryme said:

Seems like everyone is getting those. I was in a very dark area last night and my halogen bulbs were not lighting up anything. 

tempted to get lasfits. Worry about the fans going out and burning up. 

One of my sons has them in a 2014 Silverado 1500 and they are impressive and have worked perfectly for over 5 yrs. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2023 at 7:01 AM, 64BAwagon said:

Sorry, not sure what you're asking. From what I have found the T4L isnt available on the LT trim. 

My 2018 Silverado 1500 had LED headlamps and they were superior to the Halogens. Whiter, crisper light. 

I was just looking at the order guide that was posted here.  It shows the T4L as an option for the LT trim.  I was curious if that was a typo, or if it just meant that the halogen bulbs would be replaced with LED in the same assembly.  I'm probably just wishful thinking.

T4L option.JPG

7 minutes ago, texasnavy05 said:

I was just looking at the order guide that was posted here.  It shows the T4L as an option for the LT trim.  I was curious if that was a typo, or if it just meant that the halogen bulbs would be replaced with LED in the same assembly.  I'm probably just wishful thinking.

T4L option.JPG

T4L is the LED headlamps off the LTZ and High Country.  The only way they can come on an LT though is tied to those packages so Z71 Sport, Z71 Chrome Sport and Midnight.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, newdude said:

T4L is the LED headlamps off the LTZ and High Country.  The only way they can come on an LT though is tied to those packages so Z71 Sport, Z71 Chrome Sport and Midnight.  

Yeah, I see the notes, I was just wanting to double check that this option (with one of those packages) would indeed give the LT the new front end and headlights.  And not just replace the halogen with LED in the same fixtures.  That seems like a really big change to a truck by adding a package.  normally the appearance packages are just paint/chrome/wheels and not swapping out headlight assemblies.  but, if that's what it is I'm certainly here for it.

10 hours ago, texasnavy05 said:

Yeah, I see the notes, I was just wanting to double check that this option (with one of those packages) would indeed give the LT the new front end and headlights.  And not just replace the halogen with LED in the same fixtures.  That seems like a really big change to a truck by adding a package.  normally the appearance packages are just paint/chrome/wheels and not swapping out headlight assemblies.  but, if that's what it is I'm certainly here for it.

Well, all the trims have a new front end really.  WT, Custom and LT use the same halogen housings as 2020-2023 but have new grilles, bumpers and the painted trim that goes under and to the fender.  Its possible they might just re-use the 2020-2023 LED assemblies unless they are giving those editions the new LTZ/High Country face.  

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Pryme said:

@Jettech1 will be there shortly to build his 24 with the new amazing screens!

Let me go look at it.  Laugh it up...I'm not buying one but the least I can do is look at it.  Have I told you lately how much I abhor you....? 

1 minute ago, Jettech1 said:

Let me go look at it.  Laugh it up...I'm not buying one but the least I can do is look at it.  Have I told you lately how much I abhor you....? 

Just do me a favor. When you take delivery of your 24. Take a pic with a piece of paper on the hood stating “Pryme called it” just kidding! Maybe….

Just now, Pryme said:

Just do me a favor. When you take delivery of your 24. Take a pic with a piece of paper on the hood stating “Pryme called it” just kidding! Maybe….

Not happening young man, I love the truck I have now.  But I will at least look at it in a few minutes.  Keep laughing...

• Like 1