2024 Silverado HD configurator

1 hour ago, Jettech1 said:

Let me go look at it.  Laugh it up...I'm not buying one but the least I can do is look at it.  Have I told you lately how much I abhor you....? 

Just looked and I'm not seeing it.  The only vehicle I'm seeing is the TRAX model.  

I just built one like my 2022. The color was the only thing I changed. It comes out to be about $6500 more than my 2022 stickered for. That's a huge increase IMO for a nicer dash and a 10 speed. I believe I will be holding on to mine.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ry Guy said:

You have to go to the 2024 Silverado bd page and then click on the build and price button 

https://www.chevrolet.com/trucks/silverado/2500hd-3500hd

It appears I now have 3 devils in my life with you, @Pryme and @Another JR  Ok you evil ones....let me look at this link.  And no I'm NOT buying a new truck....NOOOO.

So from what I'm seeing is the WT and Custom model didn't change a bit except for the 10 speed trans on the gassers.  The interior looks exactly the same.  If you want the groovy updated infotainment center you have to go with a LT and above.  Damn....I love the WT and Custom model for their simplicity.  But it would have been nice to just have that new infotainment system in all models....Bastards....why do they screw with us so much??  LOL....

• Haha 1

The build configurator is about $80 more than the actual build sheet I got from my dealer. Some of the packages and content differ between the 2. The pricing is broken down differently. A couple of the packages are cheaper on the order sheet but then a component of the package shows a charge,  IE the "heat package" shows $400 on the order sheet but on the build configurator its included in the All star edition. 

I think they change the way they bundle things just about every year. 

• Like 1

I called my local dealership about ordering a 2024 chevrolet silverado HD 2500 and he told me he would check with his sales manager and call me back, I never got a call back.

I'm just going to wait, my local dealerships are clueless and just want to sell the crap they have on their lots. 

1 hour ago, arkenzo said:

I called my local dealership about ordering a 2024 chevrolet silverado HD 2500 and he told me he would check with his sales manager and call me back, I never got a call back.

I'm just going to wait, my local dealerships are clueless and just want to sell the crap they have on their lots. 

Lazy dealer or staff. Another dealer would be glad to earn your business. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pryme said:

Lazy dealer or staff. Another dealer would be glad to earn your business. 

10-4,

I built one online to my preferred specs and submitted it to several other dealers , i hope they contact me.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, arkenzo said:

10-4,

I built one online to my preferred specs and submitted it to several other dealers , i hope they contact me.

I've got a probably stupid question because I've never ordered a vehicle in my life.  If you order a vehicle, are you expected to pay MSRP on it or can you negotiate prior to ordering or when it's delivered?  Not that I'm going to order one @Pryme.  Don't get your hopes up.

Edited by Jettech1

1 minute ago, Jettech1 said:

I've got a probably stupid question because I've never ordered a vehicle in my life.  If you order a vehicle, are you expected to pay MSRP on it or can you negotiate prior to ordering or when it's delivered?

that's a good question, 

i'm under the assumption that you pay MSRP , there should be no dealer fees because you're basically ordering it direct from Chevrolet or GM.

i may be wrong though, i'm also in the same boat, this will be my first ever custom built order. I don't mind doing it this way as i'm in no rush to get the truck, but my finances are ready to roll whenever need be.

• Like 1