2019 ld custom lt. Chevy shake? Dizzy hard to focus dazed

It's seems like either a pressure in the cab is unbearable or a frequency caused by vibration  you just can't hear but it fatigues you makes your ears hurt or ring vertigo.   Things I have noticed are wind sounds in the windsheild area like the window is open or the blower is on but it isn't.  I also notice a bass booming sound when hitting bumps or rough road at lower to middle speeds, every bump a bass boom.  There is a slight vibration in the gas pedal and strearing wheel as well maybe related maybe not.  I noticed the booming sound a little once when I opened the back passenger side window at idle that makes me feel like it might be the metal used in the cab or the shape of it acting like a drum.  

• Confused 1

What are you trying to accomplish with this post? This is the first I or probably anyone has heard of this in the new gen trucks. The last gen SUV's had an issue similar to what you were describing. If you had a previous vehicle do it then it very well could be a placebo effect, or you are just overly sensitive. If it bothers you then trade it in. Could be an isolated issue with yours or nothing is there. Who knows. Good luck though. 

Tyler

• Confused 1

On 10/31/2016 at 5:10 PM, abominable z71 said:

There's a shocker, What's the old saying about insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Very fitting for this situation, just keep on balancing, vector matching and replacing tires until the new platform get's released. I actually feel bad for the service departments left twisting in the wind to field all the pissed off customer complaints. To exacerbate the issue GM won't even pay for the work they do under warranty after a few attempts. "Vibrating as designed but within specs." At least pharmaceutical companies tell you the product you are buying is going to make you sick and $h!t yourself. GM really needs to mention this fact in their commercials and brochures. Possible side effects of buying our trucks or SUVs include motion sickness, headaches, vertigo and a feeling like someone just jammed a broomstick somewhere very unpleasant.

Now to add insult to injury the check engine light is on today 30k miles.  I'm so glad I'm not strapped for cash I can drop this pike like a dirty pair of underwear.  Bye bye bye 2019 silverado ld lt 30k. Crush the junk. No gm ever again.... never....

On 4/25/2023 at 8:48 AM, Amcguy1970 said:

What are you trying to accomplish with this post? This is the first I or probably anyone has heard of this in the new gen trucks. The last gen SUV's had an issue similar to what you were describing. If you had a previous vehicle do it then it very well could be a placebo effect, or you are just overly sensitive. If it bothers you then trade it in. Could be an isolated issue with yours or nothing is there. Who knows. Good luck though. 

Tyler

No it's definitely happening, there's more than just one person saying this, just not on this site...   I had a 04 suburban 8 years ago and I never wanted to drive that because of the ears ringing and booming sounds inside and this newer 2019 ld is does the same thing.  I'm driving my 03 f150 around leaving my new truck sit in the driveway with a check engine light on and an engineering fail.  When I started the truck today the speakers made a loud static sound for a couple seconds as well.  Never a gm ever again.    I'm bring it to the dealer to shove it up their ass tomorrow morning..  I'm buying a ram or f150....  end of stoy... I've owned the turd wagon for 2 weeks and I can't stand it... 

Edited by 2019 silverado ld

On 4/25/2023 at 8:48 AM, Amcguy1970 said:

Tyler

No it's definitely happening, theres more than just oneperson saying this, just not on this site...   I had a 04 suburban 8 years ago and I never wanted to drive that because of the ears ringing and booming sounds inside and this newer 2019 ld does the same thing.  I'm driving my 03 f150 around leaving my new truck sit in the driveway with a check engine light on.   When I started the truck today the speakers make a loud static sound for a couple seconds as well.  Never a gm ever again.    I'm bring it to the dealer to shove it uo there ass tomorrow morning.. 

20230427_192944.jpg

10 hours ago, 2019 silverado ld said:

No it's definitely happening, there's more than just one person saying this, just not on this site...   I had a 04 suburban 8 years ago and I never wanted to drive that because of the ears ringing and booming sounds inside and this newer 2019 ld is does the same thing.  I'm driving my 03 f150 around leaving my new truck sit in the driveway with a check engine light on and an engineering fail.  When I started the truck today the speakers made a loud static sound for a couple seconds as well.  Never a gm ever again.    I'm bring it to the dealer to shove it up their ass tomorrow morning..  I'm buying a ram or f150....  end of stoy... I've owned the turd wagon for 2 weeks and I can't stand it... 

Did you not test drive it prior to buying? Seems like such a horrendously terrible thing to you would have discovered immediately. 

I hope you never get tinnitus..... You'll like do what the owner of Texas Roadhouse did. Me? I have had tinnitus for more than 10 yearsi. Ringing/noise in my ears 24/7. I'm lucky to be able to deal with it. Being around dragsters and some work environments did me in. 

I did test drive it but it was for like 5 minutes in town on smooth roads.  I live in country with rough roads so it really bangs loud on the bumps at slower speeds.  But I did take a lot of air pressure off the rear that seamed to help some then I talked to a service guy that said get rid of that bug sheald and that might stop the wind noise I'm getting in the windsheild.  If I get that to stop I'll probably be able to drive it.  But yes I believe I did get tendinitis from that suburban.