2004 suburban 1500 2x4 4l60e problem

Michael Bullock

Question

I got this suburban when I got it 3+4 was gone but didn't have the money to get it fixed and it was the only thing I had to get to work and so forth I knew It would end up going out but I have no help when it comes to about anything but I no how to work little of everything but transmissions I ant never really want to go it to them but I ended up baying a 4l60e out of a 2.2 S10 I was told all I had to do is change the pump and bell housing and torque converter well when I got to looking input shaft was shorter to the clutchs and bands was bad in the old one so i changed it all to the 2.2 clutchs to the other input shaft and put it all back together and i drained all fluid out of torque converter and cooler i got about 8 qt and it's dripping out at the pump or torque converter and no movement and pump ant pumping and the input shaft was hard to Turn i couldn't turn by hand but torque converter would turn by hand but the way my luck goes its probably done for if any one no a cheap way to get it back on the road please let me no cuzz at the moment its all i have I lost everything to a house fire and cant even get back on my feet where i cant get no where i ant a no it all i listen when some one try to teach me or help

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet