35x11.5r20 vs 35x12.5r20

I was deciding between the 35x11.5 and the 295/60's. I ended up going with the 295's.

fae45f91805dd7c57e7d549b02dae59d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, finally had time to get the tires on.... came to $1420 shipped, mounted, and balanced! They look really nice, had a dry day yesterday, and a pretty rainy day today, and they were awesome in both types of weather! They're pretty quiet for how aggressive they look too, I could only hear them when my radio was off, and with the windows open they don't sound that bad... I also have an exhaust though, so that helps muffle them as well. Let me now if there's any specific pictures or details you guys want. Only a little rub under heavy braking or if you're turning and hit a bump, other than that, they're perfect!

That turned out great! Sharp truck!

I was deciding between the 35x11.5 and the 295/60's. I ended up going with the 295's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really can't go wrong either way. Both look good!

I'm in need of new rubber and I'm thinking about 305 55 20 in KO2's on my stock 20's. I haven't turned up the keys yet...If I go for that size, will they stick out too far (too wide) or worse still will they rub? We don't seem to get as big a range of rubber Down Under.

Hey guys, finally had time to get the tires on.... came to $1420 shipped, mounted, and balanced! They look really nice, had a dry day yesterday, and a pretty rainy day today, and they were awesome in both types of weather! They're pretty quiet for how aggressive they look too, I could only hear them when my radio was off, and with the windows open they don't sound that bad... I also have an exhaust though, so that helps muffle them as well. Let me now if there's any specific pictures or details you guys want. Only a little rub under heavy braking or if you're turning and hit a bump, other than that, they're perfect!

What exhaust you have? You like the sound? Full exhaust?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in need of new rubber and I'm thinking about 305 55 20 in KO2's on my stock 20's. I haven't turned up the keys yet...If I go for that size, will they stick out too far (too wide) or worse still will they rub? We don't seem to get as big a range of rubber Down Under.

They'll most likely rub a little on full lock/ will hit the front air valance, I have a 3.5" lift and they're pretty darn close to rubbing. Definitely the right width, they are meaty enough to look wider yet don't stick out super far.

What exhaust you have? You like the sound? Full exhaust?

it's a magnaflow 12909, just muffler.... these trucks stock come with 3.5" piping all the way from the headers back, so it breathes just fine to keep up with the motor. Sounds awesome on start up, lets you know when you're getting on it, but going 80 down the highway it isn't overwhelming, so all around solid muffler. Comes in stainless steel too.

Archived