What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

I wish.  My Sunday was a dump run, fix the spa, and grocery run day.  Still had a inch of dirt/rock in the bed after the dump run.  Swept it out this afternoon, before rolling into work.  The drive to work took most of the rest of it out.  I have 9 little/tiny piles at the front of the bed, now.

And it rained today

63d13f87773407d766f0f9cbc8c47ac6.jpg

Ryan B.
  • Like 1

So do you really believe in the ceramic coating?  Advantages/disadvantages? 

Oh definitely. Water beads right off. Truck stays cleaner (for the most part). Washing is easier. The only disadvantage is the application/cure which isn’t bad at all but if you can’t take the time to let your vehicle sit for at least 24 hrs this could be an issue.

Ryan B.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Oh definitely. Water beads right off. Truck stays cleaner (for the most part). Washing is easier. The only disadvantage is the application/cure which isn’t bad at all but if you can’t take the time to let your vehicle sit for at least 24 hrs this could be an issue.

Ryan B.

Yup. Have taken the Accord on two very long by road trips since I coated it)to each coast) and if you drive through a hard rain it'll clean 2000 miles of bugs off.

• 1 month later...

Bumper pieces and new lights came in the week before Thanksgiving. Hopefully my buddy will be able to weld them together and install around the end of this month. I'll need to get them powder coated as well. I'm interested to see how much of a difference I'll see going from about 18w pod lights to 40w. I think we'll be removing the little light bars from behind the grill too. 20201120_135811.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

New / Reman alternator/generator and voltage regulator for the 67 Burb. Drove over 20 miles last night at around 11 volts. Happened again thus morning on the way to work, so new lifetime warranty parts to make the pixies.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

was at local tire shop this morning. Snow tires balanced. Then had brakes bled through the abs. Idk  yet but I think I wasted $100. Don't notice much of difference when stopping. 2005 1500 with new fronts this year and new drum brakes last year. 160k miles. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DareDog

• 1 month later...