Official AR Discussion and Photo Thread

My 7.5” pistol. And I figured since it has a Sig red dot I’d throw my other Sigs in there for good measure.

8B28F1F0-87BD-4F73-A3EA-1615C9EBA842.thumb.jpeg.ce4a08237f710721c6afacdbb4e297d7.jpeg

Looks great. I’ve had lots of Sigs, just gave away my last one, the Spartan 2 carry to a buddy, sights came loose twice, had to lock tight them, would jam constantly on every type of reload. Bought the Glock 20, eats everything and anything, it’s my new favorite, 3k rounds of underwood 180, 200 hollow points and 500 rds of 220 casts. Two months ago I ordered the CMMG MK10, canceled as the ATF has come down hard on pistol stocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Looks great. I’ve had lots of Sigs, just gave away my last one, the Spartan 2 carry to a buddy, sights came loose twice, had to lock tight them, would jam constantly on every type of reload. Bought the Glock 20, eats everything and anything, it’s my new favorite, 3k rounds of underwood 180, 200 hollow points and 500 rds of 220 casts. Two months ago I ordered the CMMG MK10, canceled as the ATF has come down hard on pistol stocks.

Yeah, unfortunately I lost that SBA3 brace in a boating accident shortly after I took the photo. 

My Sigs never give me no trouble but I don’t shoot the TACOPS 10mm all that much. Not a huge 1911 enthusiast really. 

I have the G20 Gen 4 and it holds more rounds, it’s lighter, it’s dead reliable, and it feels better in my hands. The kind of pistol you want if you’re going out in the woods. Or out in the hood I guess. Just can’t beat that firepower.

• Like 1

Yeah, unfortunately I lost that SBA3 brace in a boating accident shortly after I took the photo. 

My Sigs never give me no trouble but I don’t shoot the TACOPS 10mm all that much. Not a huge 1911 enthusiast really. 

I have the G20 Gen 4 and it holds more rounds, it’s lighter, it’s dead reliable, and it feels better in my hands. The kind of pistol you want if you’re going out in the woods. Or out in the hood I guess. Just can’t beat that firepower.

981503db55e23d95f0ff6fa672abf22e.jpg
54c4d3d0e2b67c046f8c154d1cde4a02.jpg

The hole in its spine isn’t from the big 308 exit hole, that’s from the 10mm just testing it out on the 45 pound pig, blew through the spine and exited out it’s right elbow, Underwood makes OUTSTANDING Ammo!

• Like 2

Yeah, Underwood is top notch. Haven’t tried their 10mm but I know they are one of the few who actually load 10mm like it’s supposed to be. To the spec that the FBI couldn’t handle, not just a warm 40 cal like the cheap bulk ammo. ?

• Like 2

Yeah, Underwood is top notch. Haven’t tried their 10mm but I know they are one of the few who actually load 10mm like it’s supposed to be. To the spec that the FBI couldn’t handle, not just a warm 40 cal like the cheap bulk ammo. [emoji23]

It shoots fantastic, yes slight more punch with Underwood but WOW, very flat shooting and accurate. It’s now my preferred carry CC Weapon, shoulder holstered [emoji6]

• Like 1

I wanted the g30 gen 4 for the reason of 10 mm conversion. It was apart of the blue label program. Guess what? Not anymore. Pisses me off because I was gonna buy it like a month ago and I passed it up. Two days later it was gone and I regretted it. Today, I walk in the shop and they have another one but no longer blue label. Oh well. Btw, that is some hole the 10 mm made. Impressive!

• Like 1

I wanted the g30 gen 4 for the reason of 10 mm conversion. It was apart of the blue label program. Guess what? Not anymore. Pisses me off because I was gonna buy it like a month ago and I passed it up. Two days later it was gone and I regretted it. Today, I walk in the shop and they have another one but no longer blue label. Oh well. Btw, that is some hole the 10 mm made. Impressive!

The young hog was about 45-50 lbs, killed by the 308, s h o t by the 10mm just for test purposes. The bullet traveled through the pigs back and through the right leg giving me a pretty good idea as to why the 10mm was first chosen by the FBI, total man stopper, along with everything else.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...