2014+ Suspension Lifts

BDS 6inch coil over system

20x10 DPR tech-9 wheels -24 offset

35inch Cooper STT

Tires are rubbing the black plastic fender linings pretty bad any suggestions ? I don't really want to remove them because I like the look.

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender.jpg

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender2.jpg

I just trimmed them about 3" on the back and made a straight line. Looks like it was normally there

I see that Zone has a 3.5" Adventure Series lift kit with heavy UCA's. It's only listed for NNBS trucks but I was curious, anybody know of a K2 running this kit? It seems like steel knuckle K2's are so similar that it might work fine. The UCA's in the kit look solid and it's a diff drop setup so it seems like a decent setup.

http://zoneoffroad.com/zone-offroad-products-3.5in-suspension-lift-kit-chevy-gmc/c29

Edited by HondaHawkGT

Even though the UCA looks beefier then the RCX 3.5" kit, this zone kit is going to have the same issues the RCX kit has with premature wear. Only the Zone kit is more expensive. At that price, you could just spend the money you're eventually going to spend on ball joints, CV boots and shafts, and just buy the Zone 4.5" kit…

2014 Sierra 6.2

6" BDS Fox coil over and BDS rear leaf springs

Mickey Thompson ATZ p3 35x12.5r20 stock wheels

Is there any rubbing with this set up? That is a sharp looking truck and I really like that you have retained the stock wheels.

Is there any rubbing with this set up? That is a sharp looking truck and I really like that you have retained the stock wheels.

No rubbing, no spacers and no trimming there is planty of clearance

I have been looking at the Rough Country lifts and I don't want to go as high as 7" but the 6" clearly states the tire should be no larger than 295/60r20 and I am really wanting to use a 295/65r20 Trail Grappler. Any one have any input on if it is possible to use the larger tire and what would be the issues if I stay with my stock 20" wheel?

• Like 1

I have been looking at the Rough Country lifts and I don't want to go as high as 7" but the 6" clearly states the tire should be no larger than 295/60r20 and I am really wanting to use a 295/65r20 Trail Grappler. Any one have any input on if it is possible to use the larger tire and what would be the issues if I stay with my stock 20" wheel?

A guy I talked to on Instagram has the 6" kit and he's running 35x12.5x20 federal MTs on 20x10 w/ 10 offset and claimed no rubbing or trimming. So i got the same kit but I'm rubbing 35x12.5x20 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38s on 20x9 w/ 0 offset rims. Will let you know how much if any rubbing there is

So if I do a small body lift 1" or 1.5" I shouldn't have to change anything else in terms of other components on the truck?

I just did a Rough Country 1.25" body lift this weekend. The only components I needed to change were the front and rear bumper brackets. I did this lift combined with their 3.5" suspension lift. This is the first lift I've ever installed myself and have to say that it was very straight forward and very well thought out. I have no complaints. It took a full day to do both lifts, but that was in my own garage with the truck sitting on stands the entire time. Access to a lift would have cut a few hours for sure. Plus we weren't in a huge hurry, we made a day of it.

I already have a 6" lift installed and was thinking about adding the body lift for some additional height but wasn't sure by adding that anything else would need changed

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk