2014+ Lowering / Drop Kits

Yes and is it a rc or cc?
Mine is a rc. Truck is fighting me a bit today, getting the caltracs installed, but I'll get those pics for you as soon as I can put the weight of the truck on the axle

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lovelessjl said:

Mine is a rc. Truck is fighting me a bit today, getting the caltracs installed, but I'll get those pics for you as soon as I can put the weight of the truck on the axle

Are you at a 4/6? I havent seen your truck 

7 hours ago, Nasty said:

Can you get me a quick picture.  I need to see the distance between your frame and axle pad in the rear. If you can hold a tape .measure in there that would be even better 

Is this what you need? Sorry, it's sideways DSC_0811.thumb.JPG.80a16c7288b8f4fbb937d2f21fc41413.JPG

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, qwank said:

Is this what you need? Sorry, it's sideways DSC_0811.thumb.JPG.80a16c7288b8f4fbb937d2f21fc41413.JPG

That's at 5.  I'd you can do the same at 6 that would be perfect. Becsuse I might lift mine from 7to 6 in the rear 

Thank you! My truck is a 4x4 so I had to do it a little different than most guys with 2wd trucks. I have 2" spindles with stock shocks and 2" lowering springs up front, and a flip kit in the rear set at 5 in that pic but next week I'll be bringing the rear to 6".

I had to do the same thing on my ‘16 CC Lovelessjl due to having 4WD... I currently sit at 4/7 based on my measurements from the ground... I used MaxTrac everything with the same setup you did...d80c762a4754682c3310a296a0454787.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Xpensive Chevy said:

I had to do the same thing on my ‘16 CC Lovelessjl due to having 4WD... I currently sit at 4/7 based on my measurements from the ground... I used MaxTrac everything with the same setup you did...d80c762a4754682c3310a296a0454787.jpeg

Are you doing to notch it? I'm at 4/7 in my rc and I almost need a notch.  Cc sit lower than rc

Are you doing to notch it? I'm at 4/7 in my rc and I almost need a notch.  Cc sit lower than rc

No issues with my setup so I’m not gonna notch it... My flip kit is set at 5” but I had my blocks removed so I’m between 6”-7” in the rear...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lovelessjl said:

Here is frame to pad, without a bump stop with the flip kit set at 6"a2bdfb7f65e882cdd4e3448c65f7462e.jpg

1 more measurement while you're at it  center of hub to the fender. In the rear please.    I think I'm lifting mine to 6

31 minutes ago, lovelessjl said:

Here is frame to pad, without a bump stop with the flip kit set at 6"a2bdfb7f65e882cdd4e3448c65f7462e.jpg

this makes me want to got to 6'' since it's only 1/2'' difference in height.