2014+ Lowering / Drop Kits

1 hour ago, lovelessjl said:

Ask and ye shall receive a53b27d7d1a99b15a3b102276010a5a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That will bring my rear up 1/2"  screw it. I'm going up to 6.  Barely a difference    thank you 

• Like 1

Nasty, I ended up trimming the axle pads to resolve the issue I was having with my notch. Gonna set it back down to 8" in the next few weeks to see what happens. I don't think removing spacers from the struts is gonna bring it down to level though...so 7 might be where it stays until next year.

On 4/20/2018 at 5:08 PM, lovelessjl said:

Thank you! My truck is a 4x4 so I had to do it a little different than most guys with 2wd trucks. I have 2" spindles with stock shocks and 2" lowering springs up front, and a flip kit in the rear set at 5 in that pic but next week I'll be bringing the rear to 6".

What spindles? I ordered the 2" springs this morning.  What size tires are you running? 

What spindles? I ordered the 2" springs this morning.  What size tires are you running? 
I used mcgaughys spindles #34204. I'm running 305/40/22 Nittos, they rub at full steering lock and on big bumps, but otherwise the truck drives great

Hi, new here. Very informative thread. I also have a 2017 4WD rcsb LT black. Currently leveled by 2” Belltech shackles and block removed.  Wanting to lower more to 4/7. 

For the rear: Waiting for the parts to be shipped, a mcgaughys flip kit 34147 and 2210FF Shocks Belltech.

As for the front, I also placed an order for a 4” DJM CA2515-4. 

If you guys can help me out here, I have been reading the latest postings and I noticed that no one uses Control Arms to lower theirs, most of you(except for one post that has, if I remembered it right 30k+ clicks with it) uses spindles , springs, structs.

Am afraid now that I may be in a wrong direction as to lowering my front. Very new to this that’s why I need advices. Tnxs

On 4/25/2018 at 9:45 AM, Heavy_Static said:

Nasty, I ended up trimming the axle pads to resolve the issue I was having with my notch. Gonna set it back down to 8" in the next few weeks to see what happens. I don't think removing spacers from the struts is gonna bring it down to level though...so 7 might be where it stays until next year.

What do you mean trimmed the pad?

24 minutes ago, 204-WPG said:

Hi, new here. Very informative thread. I also have a 2017 4WD rcsb LT black. Currently leveled by 2” Belltech shackles and block removed.  Wanting to lower more to 4/7. 

For the rear: Waiting for the parts to be shipped, a mcgaughys flip kit 34147 and 2210FF Shocks Belltech.

As for the front, I also placed an order for a 4” DJM CA2515-4. 

If you guys can help me out here, I have been reading the latest postings and I noticed that no one uses Control Arms to lower theirs, most of you(except for one post that has, if I remembered it right 30k+ clicks with it) uses spindles , springs, structs.

Am afraid now that I may be in a wrong direction as to lowering my front. Very new to this that’s why I need advices. Tnxs

Do your self a favor and just do a 6 in the back.  Return the control arms for struts and spindles 

28 minutes ago, Nasty said:

Do your self a favor and just do a 6 in the back.  Return the control arms for struts and spindles 

Tnxs, any suggestions on part numbers? So, this was my initial problem, getting the right parts on 4WDs.

and by the way, if I may ask just so I know,  what’s the problem with control arms?

37 minutes ago, 204-WPG said:

Tnxs, any suggestions on part numbers? So, this was my initial problem, getting the right parts on 4WDs.

and by the way, if I may ask just so I know,  what’s the problem with control arms?

I've had issues with every djm part I've ever had. Especially the control arms.  I just removed 2sets kn the last few months from local peoples trucks.   They dont ride well, and the balljounts are crap

I have a 4wd 2016 RCSB. My truck is lowered 4/6 with spindles and springs up front, the spindles are part number 34204 from mcgaughys, and I used maxtrac 2" springs, then a flip kit in the rear. Love driving this truck around.