Body style information

So My inquiry is about GMC or Chevrolet 1500 regular cab no extended box. I want to know if there is a difference body wise, like height of the cab, the width of the truck, and overall look, between say 1992 -1998. Does anyone know the dates in which they have made substantial changes in the look of the trucks. for example I know the later you get in years the more rounded the trucks get. As opposed to the older square style. But is there anything else? and is there a difference body wise in the Z71 and the regular 4X4's

The cab dimensions would be unchanged for those years. Interior and exterior trim may have slight tweaks year over year but not much significant. Any height difference would be in the suspension but with a twenty year old truck spring sag will make differences tough to judge.

My uncle has an 89 gmc and I have a 95 chevy the parts all fit perfect so everything can directly fit except some internal suspension parts that changed styles somewhere along the line and a 91 chevy grill fits my 95 perfectly

Archived