Assist Steps / Running Boards / Nerf Bars

Guess I was the guinea pig for these steps. Lol no one had pictures of them anywhere, even N-Fab didn't have any.. But here they are N-Fab Podium steps.

2.jpg.30c1a3f17d9a7ef27c436c886f3e94de.jpg

3.jpg.fb5c91fa99621415303a847f997b89b0.jpg

4.jpg.b5ae82e70f449bf3323132b3ec9c2642.jpg

I pulled the trigger on these as well. I like the look. Hopefully they hold up

IMG_2269.jpgIMG_2265.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, krychrt said:

I pulled the trigger on these as well. I like the look. Hopefully they hold up

IMG_2269.jpgIMG_2265.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right on, they look good right? I like how the ends of the tube curve off towards the underneath of the truck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

How are you liking these? I was looking at them and the go rhinos. Trying to make a decision. How was install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still liking them. I think they look good and, well, they haven’t fallen off yet while stepping on them ? 

Install was super straightforward on the driver side - passenger side has a couple more steps because of a different front bracket. Overall fairly easy though (I had one person helping). If you want more pictures of them, let me know. 

I’ve seen a lot of love for the standard Amp powersteps, I’m wondering if anybody has gotten the Xtreme version? After seeing some posts about guys having one end of the steps sag a bit I kind of like the idea of having motors on both ends. I just can’t seem to find any pictures of them actually installed.

Would anyone know how to get a replacement end cap for the factory running board? I have a 2014 Sierra All-Terrain, haven’t had any luck searching around. Thanks.

0DA3BDB9-9AB1-466D-9982-505EFD4D30C8.jpeg

1ADA4424-F347-42D9-B756-9FECB87669EA.jpeg

So I'm in the market for some running boards to help others get in the truck/stop the wear on my door sills. Whats my options on a running board that's tight fitting to the rockers don't want to give up to much and don't really want to spend over a grand for power steps either. Just looking for suggestions i like the dominator d6's but have read several stories of them coming damaged so just seeing whats out there. Thanks in advance! 

9 minutes ago, Rally_18 said:

So I'm in the market for some running boards to help others get in the truck/stop the wear on my door sills. Whats my options on a running board that's tight fitting to the rockers don't want to give up to much and don't really want to spend over a grand for power steps either. Just looking for suggestions i like the dominator d6's but have read several stories of them coming damaged so just seeing whats out there. Thanks in advance! 

I put on HD2 from RC. Love them still and they hug up to the body really close - which was one of my requirements. 

168CF9E4-A80E-44D4-83E7-B1DC405B8AC1.jpeg

FDC3815A-1050-4D7D-8E34-E76764B89AC6.jpeg

Edited by EpicLT
Another pic
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rally_18 said:

I have the GoRhino RB20's.  They fit nice and tight up against the body ot the truck.12-21-18.thumb.jpg.ae4cf7f8e7d67371281976ac93406dc1.jpg5c890a990d797_Sideshot.thumb.jpg.37bea09914ef4cdb95a47bd7b69c3f2f.jpg

Edited by shadrickjm
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, EpicLT said:

I put on HD2 from RC. Love them still and they hug up to the body really close - which was one of my requirements. 

168CF9E4-A80E-44D4-83E7-B1DC405B8AC1.jpeg

FDC3815A-1050-4D7D-8E34-E76764B89AC6.jpeg

i like how these hug the body just wish the ends tapered in a bit. They look great tho