What have you done to your K2 today?

I've had the truck a little over a week and so far I've added:

Undercover Lux Elite bed cover

Tinted front windows

Flowmaster exhaust

Range AFM delete

Debadged tailgate and Z71 stickers

This Saturday I will be getting remote start installed and vinyl wrapping the bowties.

IMG_0642.JPG

Edited by Shakeydeal
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, churchy1313 said:

I have a set of N-fab polished Stainless steel bars - 4 step for sale.

I could be wrong, but, I think he means the light bar that mounts in the bed. Makes the truck look like my old Avalanche.

Not a thing lol.

Dropped it off at the dealer Monday to have the TC replaced. Called me late Monday to say it wouldnt be ready until Tuesday. Called late Tuesday to tell me the TC was finished however they broke an exhaust clamp that is very fancy and had none to replace with, so they had to bring it in from Montreal :shakehead:. Hope to have it in and installed today. sigh. 

0fb825aa2aaca7880c4e8ab612e42ae0.jpg

f47301fa457ef602264f0d9d326a7e67.jpg

Finally put some deadener on the transfer case module to quiet down that high pitch I can hear in 4wd auto. Not pretty, but hopefully it works. I’ll test it on the way to work in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed a Bully CR-007A Tail/Brake Light Hitch Cover, after I modified it to only be a Brake Light.  Unfortunately, I had to add a 12" 4-wire extension to reach the 4-pin socket.  This little modification could have been as easy as just cutting the brown wire, but I wanted both elements in the bulb to light up when the brakes are applied.  Took a little bit of work, but I was able to get it done.  I'm going to rewrite the instructions and all in my photo album, soon.

Got it home from the dealer. Torque Converter replacement done and shes butter smooth now. 

However I got in this am and no headlights. wtf? pop hood, start looking at the hid kit, and I see the dealer must have unhooked the battery cables and never hooked the neg back up to the hid kit. sigh. Grab a wrench, quick install and I have headlights again :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pappas pit said:

Where did you get that decal? And part # please.

Looks great

.. eBay

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F132503284500

.. decal comes as a pair.. I was also considering placing them on the valve covers but didn't think they would last there so the engine cover won and I have extra for a license plate frame

Edited by STRMTRPR