What have you done to your K2 today?

On 6/28/2018 at 10:37 AM, Crstfr said:

post-161090-0-52378500-1504276424_thumb.jpg  Looks great!!!... how did you wire it?... i ran the wireless harness and used the homelink buttons to turn off and on~.. 

How easy is it to put to the Homelink? And what all do you have to do?

1 minute ago, Uknow2007 said:

What lights are these? It looks awesome. Would love to do the same to my truck !!

I found them on YouTube looking for amber marker lights. They come from F150led.com, search raptor style lights. You should be able to find a 10-15% off coupon. I got mine for $87 shipped. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Uknow2007 said:

How easy is it to put to the Homelink? And what all do you have to do?

super easy man! .. i cant remember where i got my harness. .but similar to the one below..... once you get it wired..and the remote is working.... on the home link.... press and hold the home link till flashing .....then press and hold the on button on the remote.... .. you 'll need two buttons.. one for on, one for off....

ours come with three.... far left one for me is garage door. middle is off.. far right is on.... reason for this way is that when opening the garage i'd sometimes hit on , on the led and during the day.. for get it was on~..... hard lesson learned, jumping my truck at 615 before work! lol.. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LYXZ36T/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B01LYXZ36T&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=1713835751726239774&pf_rd_r=4ZS4WMM70NM13S359604&pd_rd_wg=o76QC&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_w=zOURc&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pd_rd_r=45beacf9-812f-11e8-8c43-8bf4bd0474d3

On 6/18/2018 at 8:38 PM, sirooga said:

I want that but you have to lose the tow hooks? Shdc makes one that you can keep the hooks but doesn't look as nice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I went back n forth on the SDHQ but hated the look of the tow hooks coming through a clean skid plate. And mazulla had the (overpriced IMO) bumper tube... Advantage with SDHQ’s is they include a lower oil pan skid, however they told me there is no cut out to drop the oil ?. Decision was made- do the mazulla/bumper and make my own oil pan skid. Then, don’t get stuck!! 

I installed my Opt7 LED tailgate bar today and handled tailgate redneck style. LOL. I was not about to feed the camera cable out to take the tailgate completely off.

I like it.

f9c7a7d7ad08e06af51d3f69500c026e.jpg

9512dfdff5e84590e40f80fa9f08478d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dirt-Rado said:

30” light bar installed WITH the active shutters. Boom... 

image.jpg

Listen here guy, you can't just post this without a link to a write-up or something!

• Like 2