What have you done to your K2 today?

Added component Focal speakers to the front, and coax to the rear doors. Still using factory Bose amp (for now), but they sound awesomely better. Still need to replace corner dash speakers. There are two of them, but I think they run from a mono center channel? Yet chimes seem to only come from the left one.....humm. Need to do some reading.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

• Like 1

Added component Focal speakers to the front, and coax to the rear doors. Still using factory Bose amp (for now), but they sound awesomely better. Still need to replace corner dash speakers. There are two of them, but I think they run from a mono center channel? Yet chimes seem to only come from the left one.....humm. Need to do some reading.
Untitled.thumb.jpg.7f238974a20f2ab3ace2bd83ec9edd01.jpg
Untitled2.thumb.jpg.33509dd892e6af0ad54c3fbd7ccf34d6.jpg

Is that a phone mount underneath? If so do you have a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is a phone mount. Magnetic. Anker makes them. Great quality, but they don't list it on their web site anymore. You can search "anker magnetic phone mount", or here's a store that seems to have them

Can you take some pictures zoomed in showing how you ran wires behind the mount? I’m intrigued by this as my tweeters are mounted flat to the sail panel.

The phone mount has no wires. I am looking to add a USB port just for this location. Not done yet.

I assume you are talking about the tweeters. I drilled a hole in the sail trim, and ran the wires down through the door. One benefit of this while using the factory Bose amp is that I didn't need to add a speaker wire though the door/body harness (I did anyway but am not using it yet. Its a PITA). The crossover is mounted in the door panel and taps off the existing door speaker wire.

Let me know if that's not what you meant.

20180714_134538.jpg

20180714_134533.jpg

• Like 1

Rattlecan. If it turns out well, I’ll swing by rhinolining but I’ve had good success with rustoleum liner on low impact parts (sub box is rustomleum liner)

I did color match grill with plasti dip and a color match rattle can turned out great never got a chip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hour detail session on the truck. Interior vacuumed, leather conditioned, floor liners cleaned, engine bay detailed, foam bath, hand dry, full clay bar, and extreme depth carnauba wax + x seal, windows cleaned and topped off with extreme wheel shine.

IMG_7497.thumb.JPG.3683aafc7f132b3d1aa2fcb5b2dcc125.JPG

• Like 9

9 hour detail session on the truck. Interior vacuumed, leather conditioned, floor liners cleaned, engine bay detailed, foam bath, hand dry, full clay bar, and extreme depth carnauba wax + x seal, windows cleaned and topped off with extreme wheel shine.

IMG_7497.thumb.JPG.3683aafc7f132b3d1aa2fcb5b2dcc125.JPG
Looks good! What head ache rack is that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk