What have you done to your K2 today?

i like the red.. goes with that theme you got going on!..

Thank you, I just find its a little to bright may grow on me when it fades a little.
I wanted to just do it gloss black and the tow hooks red little upset I couldn’t get the one tow hook off but I’ll try again when my neck isn’t sore from laying under the truck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

U mean -15? I’m going with the -24 offset. Probably going to shave the wheel well a little. 

I really like how the Silverados look in the prerunner style! Looking forward on how yours turns out!

No sir, +15. -15 would be an insane amount of tire and rim sticking out

Pulled a Pgamboa

Be careful... pulling a pgamboa means you’re truck will never be 100% intact. LOL!! [emoji23]

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Gotta love this....truck parked no where near any cars and someone hits my bumper and top piece. I just had the front end repainted 3 months ago....6aeabda3fee39adee452c4f727f2853c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Waterfowler41 said:

Took the valence off last night for a little change of pace.

What ever happened to the grille guard man? Love that spoiler on her though, adds a nice little something extra.

7 minutes ago, Penguin VII said:

What ever happened to the grille guard man? Love that spoiler on her though, adds a nice little something extra.

I have a severe case of parts ADD and needed to fit my truck in my new garage. That bad boy added 12" to the front of my truck.  

The spoiler got some mixed reviews on the GM/Chevy FB groups but I like it a lot.  The quality is awesome. 

9 minutes ago, Waterfowler41 said:

I have a severe case of parts ADD and needed to fit my truck in my new garage. That bad boy added 12" to the front of my truck.  

Ah, yeah fair enough. The added length is a bit of a pain on these already long wide turning trucks. I'm looking at adding a grille guard similar to what you've got here, was wanting one with a winch option like an oldschool warn grille guard but have been struggling to find exactly what I want. Truck looks great though.

When you going to wrap the interior to match the seats?

I know I want to do something with old man woodgrain but not sure what.  Back and forth between adding Max 5 to them or going with a brushed aluminum look like my stereo surround.  I love camo as much as the next guy but sometimes its too much and I haven't been able to find a quality wrap material in Max 5. I'd like a nice gloss finish....

Running boards, brakes, and shocks are next...

5 minutes ago, Waterfowler41 said:

I know I want to do something with old man woodgrain but not sure what.  Back and forth between adding Max 5 to them or going with a brushed aluminum look like my stereo surround.  I love camo as much as the next guy but sometimes its too much and I haven't been able to find a quality wrap material in Max 5. I'd like a nice gloss finish....

Running boards, brakes, and shocks are next...

Ah, yeah I think most wraps are matte. Def a balance but yours is well done with properly fitted seat covers not the autozone specials so I think if you choose to wrap it can be a nice simple touch. To each their own though. I'm a big fan of kryptek and am wrapping mine as soon as the wrap shows up.

Gotta love this....truck parked no where near any cars and someone hits my bumper and top piece. I just had the front end repainted 3 months ago....6aeabda3fee39adee452c4f727f2853c.jpg

That sucks! Hope you had a dash cam that picked it up.