GM Keyless Entry and Push-Button Start

Test drove a new Yukon today with the wife and it has Keyless entry and push button start! WTH!!! My 14 Sierra SLT does not have this. I will be trading mine in on a 15 if they have it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm going to live with it for the next 10 years like my last truck and will not get shafted on the cost to do it heck yes! Had it on a corvette and loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've got keyless on an Impala. Thought is was a gimmick, but like it now.

Car senses the fob is near. Don't have to even get it out of your pocket. The door will unlock when you grab the handle. The seat adjusts to the settings associated with the fob. Push button to start. When you exit and walk away, it will lock and chirp when you're about 10'away.

Another dumb move by GM. Include it on the SUVs but skip it on the trucks..... Ram has had the feature on their trucks for 3 or 4 years now. Plus they have an 8 speed transmission and diesal option on the 1500......

Another dumb move by GM. Include it on the SUVs but skip it on the trucks..... Ram has had the feature on their trucks for 3 or 4 years now. Plus they have an 8 speed transmission and diesal option on the 1500......

Relative sales volume, GM vs Ram, would suggest otherwise.

Yes and they have never produced a quality product since their inception. Every time they do a redesign they do get a bump in sales and then the trans, rear ends, and body's fall apart! Maybe this will be the decade that Dodge gets taken seriously but it is doubtful.

Archived