Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Has anyone seen the AE wheels series 023 on our trucks? If not any thoughts, I love the graphite metallic grey and the shadow chrome with machined ring.

http://shop.aewheel.com/collections/aealloys/products/eaglealloysseries023

10898306_445452835608859_157061848752521

0234_1024x1024.jpg?v=1435700587

I like the look of these!

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

I like the look of these!

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

Tempted to try one but hard to know how they would look on blue granite. Only pic I could find of both mounted.

11380892_1631077267147776_243535413_n.jp

Ye3v260.jpg

Keeping the wheels clean (washing them) is not issue and I agree something everyone should do.

Now cleaning each beadlock bolt, that would be overkill. It'd be like cleaning around the lug bolts, which I bet no one does either :)

Brand New this week, let the modding begin.....

Already added GMC painted wheels flares, Michelin Defender LTX M/S, Quad Fold Tonneau Cover, GMC Weather Mats, Tow-Hitch Plug, and Sunshade

Tinted Front windows and V1 Install today

Front End Leveling Kit next week

Really like the painted wheel well moldings. Just to clarify, did you purchase those from GMC or have the stock ones painted?

They look nice but I wouldn't have them because of the effort involved in cleaning them. I like simple, smooth surfaces...Easy to clean.

Sorry for hijacking, my rant is over. :cheers:

They look nice but I wouldn't have them because of the effort involved in cleaning them. I like simple, smooth surfaces...Easy to clean.

Sorry for hijacking, my rant is over. :cheers:

^^^ I don't know how that happened. ^^^

• Like 1

Thanks for the input guys, talked to discount tire today and got them down to 983 total on some 285/70/17 K02s. Now i just have to decide on the wheel. They said with a deposit they will order 1 in for me to see in person and if I dont like it we can do another.

Might have them get a graphite wheel and go from there. would be on the truck below.

lp5G6Pe.jpg

Yes, they do stick out.

D78968DB-44C7-4BCF-8721-B2D487103D55_zps

Holy heck! Do you get spindles with that kit and did you add rear spacers? I have 20x10 -19 on back order and I may hafta rethink this with my 33 12.50's. Truck looks great but that won't fly around here with the law. Thanks!