What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

2016 Texas Edition.

Rear block removed, 2 inch drop shackles, 22x9 1/2 Gima Wheels, Airaid MIT tube, Cadillac 4 note horns, Jet Power-flo mass air flow sensor, Denali grille

AirBrush_20180923123636.jpg

Edited by deputy
Add file
  • Like 2

Not today, but last night.

Went to church yesterday morning, ate lunch on Edwards AFB (with the family), then we went to Tehachapi to buy a twin bed frame for my daughter, then to Home Depot to buy a few things for our new house, and then went home via Tehachapi Willow Springs Rd.  Had some stupid kamikaze moron illegally pass us and the truck in front of us on a double yellow, blind curve, over a hill.  Said MORON almost ran into the oncoming car, but that person swerved off into the dirt, over corrected, and came straight into us.

E15199BA-5DAB-4A75-AF11-30304F65B201.thumb.jpeg.f9e00503b5bc9126330c866af4e13674.jpeg

The four of us are ok, I have a broken foot, #2/3/4 meditarpals.  Wife and kids are going in to be better examined than by the EMTs on the scene.  Wife has some swelling in her right hand, daughter has seatbelt bruising (mostly from the buckle), and son appears to be fine.  Wife/daughter were sitting on the right side, and son was behind me.

Looks like the truck held up well considering. Glad everyone was for the most part, able to walk away. Hope everyone recovered well. This is part of the reason I'm glad to be back in a truck.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jsheldrake said:

Looks like the truck held up well considering. Glad everyone was for the most part, able to walk away. Hope everyone recovered well. This is part of the reason I'm glad to be back in a truck.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Picked up my new truck a week ago.  I’m still on the mend, doc just recently (day before I got my truck) allowed me to start walking on it, and still hurts some around the break.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My 2018 Silverado Midnight Edition

- K&N Blackhawk Cold Air Intake

- Factory Cat Back

- 5% Tint all around

- Black lug nuts

- Blacked out bow ties

- Ceramic Pro Gold Coating

- Removed tailgate lettering

- Bug deflector

- Blacked out key holes

- Z71 license plate holder with smoked cover

- Black running boards

- Bed Mat

- Hard trifold bed cover

- Bed hole flush covers

- Rear wheel well frame hole covers

- Rear under set storage bin

20180928_181414.jpg

20181003_202848.jpg

20181003_193209.jpg

20181003_193031.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/3/2018 at 7:54 PM, markreed said:

2017 SLT, 2" level, Method Racing 309s, 285/70/17s 57afeedde48c354023d3be62b6fad838.jpgda0337f339cea8c2ddd6b56c60bd731c.jpgd89b616ac64dd16521eb31519d746de2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

what a good looking truck. mods that all work well together

Edited by maxpower98

When it finally came in after 3 weeks on transport. I made the salesman prove it, you know how sneaky those guys can be. Also the first time I was able to purchase from a "big" dealer, they actually were 80% honest. I like my small town guy, but sometimes they just dont like to get in or dealer trade what I want.

Has a 6.2 and a bunch of other nonsense. Replacing a 15 with a 5.3. GM finally had enough rebates to justify stepping up.

pickup1.jpg

• Like 1

When it finally came in after 3 weeks on transport. I made the salesman prove it, you know how sneaky those guys can be. Also the first time I was able to purchase from a "big" dealer, they actually were 80% honest. I like my small town guy, but sometimes they just dont like to get in or dealer trade what I want.
Has a 6.2 and a bunch of other nonsense. Replacing a 15 with a 5.3. GM finally had enough rebates to justify stepping up.
pickup1.thumb.jpg.31e3a3be9b53bfe09c1f605d439bc74f.jpg

The problems I have is with the Financial person in the back they add on so much bull crap you don’t need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deadpoollane said:

The problems I have is with the Financial person in the back they add on so much bull crap you don’t need

That is correct. I remember them doubling teaming my dad one time, at a place called Ratigan. He almost walked out, very tense. I didnt have that problem. The guy simply gave me the options with zero sale pitch, I signed off declining, we then went back to a descent conversation. I was impressed to say the least.

That is correct. I remember them doubling teaming my dad one time, at a place called Ratigan. He almost walked out, very tense. I didnt have that problem. The guy simply gave me the options with zero sale pitch, I signed off declining, we then went back to a descent conversation. I was impressed to say the least.

It’s always nice to find good sales people, the person my girlfriend had last month when she bought her Cruze was awesome I called and said we where coming to look at cruzes so he had 2 base model Cruze one hatch back one sedan and said try them both if there is something else you want added we can figure out by going up in models.

Most dealers are like here’s the most expensive one, you should buy this...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...