I have a 2017 LTZ1500 that stock has the 20's on it but I changed to 17's for the winter with new Michelins. I have the shake with both sets of tires. No difference at all. I did have the Dealership address this when it was in for it's 1st oil change and they stated that the Tech took it on the road, on the highway and did not experience the issue. I had told them that it happens 75-85 mph. The Service Writer also stated that the Tech could only legally go the speed limit, 65 mph. I said but that is not where the issue is. He said he didn't have any way to recreate it then. Fortunately I have gotten rid of my daily highway commute and of course with my new commute I don't break 55 mph. So this issue only bugs me when I get out on the highway. I also go into Maine where the speed limit IS 70+ mph. It drives me nuts with the shake. I love this truck and enjoy driving it. I have all the other issues like strange tranny shifting and the kind of weird rear spring thing stopping and taking off but I can live with those things. Also had to do a camshaft at 6800 miles due to a failed lifter. I am pretty tolerant as I have been in the Parts and Service business for years. But what I can't stand for is a shake or shimmy... Just no need for it with the quality of materials used today.... Not sure what to do. I haven't pushed back too much yet. Approaching 13K and a Service is just becoming due.... I will try to address again.

• Thanks 1

Take it to a different dealership if they don’t put the vibration meter on it. They aren’t trying to fix it if they don’t. I bought a Chevy took it to a Gmc dealer because i have a buddy who is in service dept there. I had the vibration, they road force balanced my tires twice. Thing rides like it’s on a rail now. 

Thanks for the responses. I am going to try to work with my current dealership as I have been a long time and multi vehicle customer and feel that they have done well by me so far. I understand that if the Tech doesn't go much over 65 he will never feel it as it's fine in that speed range. If THEY can't drive it that fast, I certainly can and will to show them. Again, I am leaning away from tires as both the original tire/rim package and my "winter tire/rim" package act the same as far as I can see so I'm thinking it is somewhere else... Driving to work this morning I am thinking once again, boy I love driving this truck....All under 50 mph though......