You asked for it, we delivered; Factory Camera in Motion and Front Cam

So in theory If I bought the harness with the toggle (when it's finished) when I toggle it on it would tell the HMI the truck is in reverse and the camera would come on no matter what right. I don't need all of the other stuff just the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it still needs the programming.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not pollute the vendor's thread please.

LOL ok.. figured that would happen... I even thought about making my own thread... But since they were not selling it on there site anymore I figure it would be ok... guess not..

• 1 month later...

Is this service still available? I tried the link from August and I am getting nothing. Looking for the in motion unlock, front / rear camera in motion, and av module / HDMI port for iPhone mirroring.

Has anyone else done all of this? How do you like it?

Is this service still available? I tried the link from August and I am getting nothing. Looking for the in motion unlock, front / rear camera in motion, and av module / HDMI port for iPhone mirroring.

I have or have had all three. Currently have the in motion unlock and rear camera in motion. Working on my front camera install now. Previously had the AV module with phone mirroring. They all work well. Really depends on what you want and how hard you want to work for them. The front camera install isn't easy mainly because of getting the wires from the engine compartment to the cabin. The AV module install was a bit of a pain due to the limited space behind the glove box for the module. The unlock service and the rear camera in motion are awesome. I use the rear camera in motion for parking all the time. If you have any questions let me know but Anthony has been super busy so if you really want the stuff text him and be patient. He will get back to you and it's worth it in my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yup still very much available, text anthony for information. You 2017 guys are in for a treat as well! :)

Thanks guys. I plan on taking the front camera to the shop to install, and also thinking of adding a single 10" sub at the same time.

Anthony did get back to me, and hopefully everything will be on its way soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Still here guys. Just been extreamly busy with new projects. The site was moved to a new server and was down temporarily...but it's very much up and running extreamly well with a new look. We finally have a link to check out right online now.

You can use code gmtruckspick for a 100.00 discount. I will continue to update as we have time...but as usual...just Text me for info.

https://www.gm-navigation.com/shop/2013-2017-gm-video-in-motion-and-navigation-unlock-custom-software-service/

Archived