Denali cluster in SLT

Anyone get a price on 2016 gmc cluster yet? Best I have found is 450?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

For a new cluster honestly that's not bad at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

sorry for hijacking, but could the cluster from an LT or LTZ be programmed to work in a WT model? If so, I'd probably need steering wheel controls for everything to function, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup we can do that. Same rules apply ie model year.

• Like 2

sweet! i may have to look into finding one. on a side note. can you reprogram the bcm or module on tpms thresholds? my dealer hasn't messed with 15-16's enough to figure it out

sweet! i may have to look into finding one. on a side note. can you reprogram the bcm or module on tpms thresholds? my dealer hasn't messed with 15-16's enough to figure it out

We can program anything but a dealer can set tpms ranges

would it be basically the same operation as using a tec2? when i asked them to do it, theyre answer was in 15 gm changed how they allowed things like that, and haven't issued a way to have it done. It was basically them saying liabilities were their concern

Edited by jackedupZ71

Anything special required? Do we just need the new wheel with the controls and the DIC and then programming? Interested in this too!

Anything special required? Do we just need the new wheel with the controls and the DIC and then programming? Interested in this too!

Depends on what audio system you have, please email us during the hours posted on our site and we'll figure out the best course of action! :)

• Like 2

I have emailed back and forth with Chris and he tells me my VIN pulls up a 2015 with 2015.5 hardware. How can I tell when looking at a cluster if it will work in my truck? Do they specifically say made for a 2015.5?

The ones I found on eBay never say specifically for a year, they just say 2014-15 cluster. I am going to go on gmpartsdirect.com to get a part number then go to a dealer to get the actual part. Gmpartsdirect wants to much for shipping!

Edited by sierraguy2015

I have emailed back and forth with Chris and he tells me my VIN pulls up a 2015 with 2015.5 hardware. How can I tell when looking at a cluster if it will work in my truck? Do they specifically say made for a 2015.5?

You email us the part number to determine compatibility :) There are different part numbers for 15 vs 15.5

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished my cluster swap from a SLT to a Denali cluster. Bought one off ebay and shipped it to Chris. Got it back today and got it installed. Install is very easy. Total of seven 7MM bolts and a few pieces to pull on.

Took a few pictures.

Easy upgrade thanks to the programming!

ATT00001%201_zpstyxgfav8.jpg

ATT00001%202_zpslam4xzzf.jpg

ATT00001%204_zpsmw0gl7zp.jpg

Picture of the trim around the cluster.

ATT00001_zpsowwulhke.jpg

ATT00001%205_zpstvlpn6kr.jpg

ATT00001%2010_zpslplrxruh.jpg

ATT00001%208_zpsx9tsplkm.jpg

ATT00001%207_zpsw22tuxmo.jpg

More pictures of it on and running later.

• Like 2