Denali cluster in SLT

5 minutes ago, lapoolboy said:

Listen to your mentor carefully....

Call Specmo to order and they will ship straight to Chris.  You have to go to his website first and place an order and pay to get an order number.  Specmo will need to know that number to put it on the package.

Excellent. It’s first on my agenda tomorrow !

So once the  2017 denali cluster is programmed and installed in a 2017 silverado, will I have a gmc splash screen or a Chevy screen. Or does the cluster even have a splash screen like the Z71 cluster?

20180911_163842_resized.jpg

12 hours ago, GTPprix said:

Chevrolet.

My new Denali dash I had programmed last fall came with a GMC Intellink splash screen.  Its in my 2017 High Country.  Not really a big deal..but thats how mine arrived.  It was a new cluster.

17 hours ago, CRApex said:

My new Denali dash I had programmed last fall came with a GMC Intellink splash screen.  Its in my 2017 High Country.  Not really a big deal..but thats how mine arrived.  It was a new cluster.

That's a bummer. Did WAMS program it?

Do you happen to remember the part number of your new cluster?

4 hours ago, odave said:

That's a bummer. Did WAMS program it?

Do you happen to remember the part number of your new cluster?

Yes, WAMS did program it.  I don't remember the part number but WAMS provided it.  It shows Intellink on start up vs. My link Chevrolet that forms up on the radio screen.  After the boot up you'd never know. I just assumed that's the way it was supposed to work.

By the way the speed limit shows up on the lower left .

I would prefer the Chevy My Link splash screen. Based on GTPprix's  response, it seems he will program it to display the Chevy screen. If not I'll need to research part numbers for a cluster out of a Tahoe Premier, Thanks for the response

I would prefer the Chevy My Link splash screen. Based on GTPprix's  response, it seems he will program it to display the Chevy screen. If not I'll need to research part numbers for a cluster out of a Tahoe Premier, Thanks for the response

7 hours ago, odave said:

Anyone have a picture of where the posted speed limit is displayed on the denali cluster? Is it next the speed display like the z71 cluster?

speed limit.jpg

Ill post one later. I think i have that option

2 hours ago, odave said:

Good thought on finding one from a Chevy.  I didn’t have that option since my truck is a diesel and the only option was a Denali diesel swap..Not sure if he is able to program the Chevy startup on a GMC dash but based on his earlier response, looke like he is.

Are yall just calling Specmo on the 800.545.7910  number? are you asking for a specific person to get the price match and drop shipping to White ? Going to get with white to do this soon on my 17 so just gonna give them to part number of page 29 after of course confirming with chris. Just didn't know if there was a specific person at Specmo to talk with

Thaks

8 hours ago, Tleesmith14 said:

Are yall just calling Specmo on the 800.545.7910  number? are you asking for a specific person to get the price match and drop shipping to White ? Going to get with white to do this soon on my 17 so just gonna give them to part number of page 29 after of course confirming with chris. Just didn't know if there was a specific person at Specmo to talk with

Thaks

Talk to whoever answers