Denali cluster in SLT

43 minutes ago, Tleesmith14 said:

Got notification of mine being shipped Friday,  I chose no hud but I was just thinking shit I do have the red warning lights that flash if the truck thinks I need to brake. Is this still gonna work or did I mess up?  

That should still work as that's the Driver's Alert system and should be part of your original equipment per your VIN.

5 minutes ago, GTPprix said:

Bwahhaha next post: "Can someone hold it while I pee please?"

Its easy. I emailed you.  Got part numbers. Found that number. Bought the cluster and sent it to you    how much easier can it get?

• Haha 1

Just now, Nasty said:

Its easy. I emailed you.  Got part numbers. Found that number. Bought the cluster and sent it to you    how much easier can it get?

You'd think... we send everyone here now so they read the thread, know the ins and outs what not to do and most importantly the part numbers. Got a blast of crap from some guy today because I referred him here first LOL This thread basically answers all the questions under the sun for the most part and saves everyone time and aggravation. The last step is simply a triple check of the part number with the VIN (if you have a Gas US spec truck ;)) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GTPprix said:

You'd think... we send everyone here now so they read the thread, know the ins and outs what not to do and most importantly the part numbers. Got a blast of crap from some guy today because I referred him here first LOL This thread basically answers all the questions under the sun for the most part and saves everyone time and aggravation. The last step is simply a triple check of the part number with the VIN (if you have a Gas US spec truck ;)) 

People are lazy thats why

This should end the thread

1. Email white auto and media with your vin

2. Take the part number they give you and call pace performace or spemco enterprises

3. Order one

4. Pay for white auto and media service

5. Send your clusterto white auto and media

The end

3 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

I’ve got Page 29 bookmarked for easy reference back to the list of part #s. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youre an alien though so you dont count.  With all your alien knowledge on wiring

• Like 1