Drivers seat

Does anyone else's drivers seat seem to shift when you turn left and right or slow down or leave a light lol. Seems like it's just a 1/8th of an inch but I feel it every time. Is there a simple fix or does it need to go to the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My wife's passenger seat in her Traverse does this. It's annoying. I feel it every time when taking off from a stopped position. But when I try to move it myself, I get no movement.

Edited by pgamboa

My wife's passenger seat in her Traverse does this. It's annoying. I feel it every time when taking off from a stopped position. But when I try to move it myself, I get no movement.

I get it as well, thought it was just me. Gonna let the dealer sort it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get it as well, thought it was just me. Gonna let the dealer sort it out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let me know the result. I have a list of things for the dealer to sort out on her Traverse. Tear in the drivers seat by the power seat controls, the seat control trim falls off, the drivers side sill plate comes....

i noticed this in my truck right away

there is a fix that gm does, just make an appointment with your dealer

there is a thread on here about this topic. i'll find it and post the link

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/154219-seat-movement-issues/

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/189713-driver-seat-moving/?

Edited by bc-chris
  • Like 1

I have the same thing in my wife's Traverse! I have noticed it from day one and just like you say I can't make it move either.

To the OP. Is your seat position up high or down? I found that the seat moved like you say in the high position. Once I moved it down a bit all the movement went away and I never had a problem again.

Edited by Blue Sierra Owner

Massive thread about it already. Easily fixed via the rubber/hose clamp fix. Mine has it and has been good 20,000+ miles since the fix. A couple $$ at the hardware store and 1 minute fixing it.

i noticed this in my truck right away

there is a fix that gm does, just make an appointment with your dealer

there is a thread on here about this topic. i'll find it and post the link

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/154219-seat-movement-issues/

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/189713-driver-seat-moving/?

Thanks for the link I'll at least tell them about it lol and then do the hose clamp fix I'm sure

Thanks for the link I'll at least tell them about it lol and then do the hose clamp fix I'm sure

there was no charge for the fix, just have to leave your truck at the dealership for a few hours

so far i've had no issues with the fix

Mine has already had the fix for the lower seat movement and has had two extra pads put in the lumbar section of the seat because of a clicking noise.

Now my passenger seats clicks when it is occupied, at start and stop.

2015 Chevy CC, cloth seats. These are by far the cheapest seats I've had in many years of GM ownership.

Does anyone else's drivers seat seem to shift when you turn left and right or slow down or leave a light lol. Seems like it's just a 1/8th of an inch but I feel it every time. Is there a simple fix or does it need to go to the dealer.

Yes mine does it, started around 5000 miles. has only 6000 on the odometer. Scheduled for the dealer to look at it. They better fix it, its a 40,000 car for pete's sake! Even a 20k Honda doesn't do this.