Ordered a whipple! Anyone that's got any tips or insight plea

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope...also still waiting on marylandspeed. I did manage to rip my hitch in half yanking up bushes in my yard :) effed my bumper right on up too. Called fusion and ordered a rear bumper. Black powder coated with corner steps and rigid e series lights. About to start looking into a heavier receiver if there is such an option.

Also my exhaust is getting me flack from the local pd. Going to go with quieter mufflers and just got a qtp cutout. Anyone have any suggestions on a good quiet muffler in 3.5" center in out? I'm thinking maybe a stock diesel muffler.

Nope...also still waiting on marylandspeed. I did manage to rip my hitch in half yanking up bushes in my yard :) effed my bumper right on up too. Called fusion and ordered a rear bumper. Black powder coated with corner steps and rigid e series lights. About to start looking into a heavier receiver if there is such an option.

Also my exhaust is getting me flack from the local pd. Going to go with quieter mufflers and just got a qtp cutout. Anyone have any suggestions on a good quiet muffler in 3.5" center in out? I'm thinking maybe a stock diesel muffler.

I know people talk shit 'bout Flowmaster but I swear to you I think you would really like the 50 series. It's a three chamber delta flow design and I love mine. I think with headers and the FM 50 it would sound awesome. If you didn't like it hell it's only about a 100 bucks.

My advice is go with the QTP screamer muffler https://www.quicktimeperformance.com/Screamer/

That way you have quiet when passing by cops, etc and wide open for having some fun

Its the same as a exhaust cut out, just a 2-1 setup

They don't make the screamer in 3.5"

But x force makes a ricerish muffler with a similar design that I could make work. But anyway, I ordered the btm and I already have my qtp cutout. I hope I can adapt the cutout side to a pipe so I can at least run the aeroturbine on the open side

My advice is go with the QTP screamer muffler https://www.quicktimeperformance.com/Screamer/

That way you have quiet when passing by cops, etc and wide open for having some fun

Its the same as a exhaust cut out, just a 2-1 setup

They don't make the screamer in 3.5"

But x force makes a ricerish muffler with a similar design that I could make work. But anyway, I ordered the btm and I already have my qtp cutout. I hope I can adapt the cutout side to a pipe so I can at least run the aeroturbine on the open side

I hope not from that site....you can buy on amazon for $55

Archived