• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 2:51 PM, pgamboa said:

My DIY Kits are built specific to the mirrors you are installing. I responded to your email. Check your spam if you didn’t receive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Phil,

Not sure if you got my email but I had an issue where I installed the cargo light (purple) wire into slot 3 instead of 2. I tried to pull it out but the wire came off the terminal. Do you have a male terminal pin you can send or can you tell me where to get one? Thanks. 

P.S. the kit and instructions were outstanding and everything works great except for my screw up. :(

MaleTerminalPinGM.JPG

Edited by Bill Young

Hi Phil,

Not sure if you got my email but I had an issue where I installed the cargo light (purple) wire into slot 3 instead of 2. I tried to pull it out but the wire came off the terminal. Do you have a male terminal pin you can send or can you tell me where to get one? Thanks. 

P.S. the kit and instructions were outstanding and everything works great except for my screw up. [emoji20]
MaleTerminalPinGM.JPG.7fc0110f9a32a21a3ef13aab85e344af.JPG

Bill,

Had email issues since moving emails to a new server. I’ll get you a couple of mail pins in the mail today. I’ll also include a pre-terminated pigtail just on case. The tolerance for these are pretty tight.

11 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Bill,

Had email issues since moving emails to a new server. I’ll get you a couple of mail pins in the mail today. I’ll also include a pre-terminated pigtail just on case. The tolerance for these are pretty tight.

Awesome, thanks again.

Pgamboa, It would be very difficult to go through all 154 pages here to find an answer to my question. I did send an email yesterday but see you are having problems so I will ask here. I am also upgrading the my DL8 mirrors to OEM non folding mirrors part # 23372181. It looks like they come with power, heated, turn signals, running lights on front, and lights connected to the cargo lamps??? I have a 2016 1500 CCSB LT. I found part numbers for the factory harnesses I believe but want to do it correctly the first time and not opposed at all to getting your harnesses as your reputation is solid. So what would be the difference between installing your harnesses as opposed to replacing with the factory harnesses? Like I said, just trying to figure out my best options to get it done right the first time...

Edited by mikeyk101

Pgamboa, It would be very difficult to go through all 154 pages here to find an answer to my question. I did send an email yesterday but see you are having problems so I will ask here. I am also upgrading the my DL8 mirrors to OEM non folding mirrors part # 23372181. It looks like they come with power, heated, turn signals, running lights on front, and lights connected to the cargo lamps??? I have a 2016 1500 CCSB LT. I found part numbers for the factory harnesses I believe but want to do it correctly the first time and not opposed at all to getting your harnesses as your reputation is solid. So what would be the difference between installing your harnesses as opposed to replacing with the factory harnesses? Like I said, just trying to figure out my best options to get it done right the first time...

My harnesses are built custom for each truck and the mirrors that are being installed. Guaranteed to be 100% Plug and Play or your $ back. With any other GM harness, figment is not guaranteed and you take the chance of either not having the ability to return or a restocking fee since it’s electrical.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

My harnesses are built custom for each truck and the mirrors that are being installed. Guaranteed to be 100% Plug and Play or your $ back. With any other GM harness, figment is not guaranteed and you take the chance of either not having the ability to return or a restocking fee since it’s electrical.

Well it looks like I will be contacting you real soon then. And it's about a 4 week wait for shipping, correct?

Well it looks like I will be contacting you real soon then. And it's about a 4 week wait for shipping, correct?

That is what is quoted on the site right now but I’m currently at 3 weeks and improving.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pgamboa said:

That is what is quoted on the site right now but I’m currently at 3 weeks and improving.

I put my order in tonight. Now (not) patiently waiting for my harnesses to arrive so I can install my new mirrors...

I put my order in tonight. Now (not) patiently waiting for my harnesses to arrive so I can install my new mirrors...

BTW - Your order has shipped! :). Thanks again for the opportunity.

Not sure I'd believe this. Placed an order for a DL8 to DL3 conversion 2.5 weeks ago and have heard nothing.  Well, Gamboa communicated that it would be done, but nothing since. I'd hold off on payment until you get a product.

40 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

1 hour ago, pgamboa said:

I already got the notification that the shipping label was created, thanks! Looks like you were able to even improve it over the 3 weeks you mentioned for me.

29 minutes ago, Wisco2311 said:

Not sure I'd believe this. Placed an order for a DL8 to DL3 conversion 2.5 weeks ago and have heard nothing.  Well, Gamboa communicated that it would be done, but nothing since. I'd hold off on payment until you get a product.

Dont know what to tell you bud. I know on the website, it specifically  mentions that there is a 4 week backup and that each harness has to be custom made. I dont think he will complete the order without payment which has already been made. I know stuff happens and some times things dont go as smooth as expected. I know I sent an email to Phil and after not hearing anything, added a post to this thread. He responded to it pretty quickly. A few posts back he did mention that he was having problems with his email. If it were me in your position, I would try and send him a message on this forum. Yours is the first real complaint I have heard about him and my experience right now is nothing short of exceptional...

Edited by mikeyk101
  • Like 2

Your order is a different build. But is on track to ship early next week. I might even be able to ship this week. Each harness is built based on truck specifics and mirror specifics. DL8 - DL3 is the most popular of the mirror upgrades.