adding DEZ power fold mirrors and A45 memory seats to a 2019-2020 Silverado RST

If I purchase LTZ or HC seats & memory seat switch will it be a plug and play for the seats? I have a 2021 RST with heated leather but want memory seats. Do I need to purchase the power folding mirrors as well? I don’t really need them. 

On 8/15/2020 at 1:29 PM, Rally6.2RST said:

I got power fold mirrors and memory seats working today.   

I have a loaded RST Silverado but power fold/memory was not an option on RST.   My body harness had all the wires and pin layout for this to work.  I did not have to rewire anything.  I only had to replace harnessess/switches and maybe window regulator.  I also did not need to program the memory module.  I bought power fold mirrors a few months ago when I added 360 camera to the truck so I thought I would try adding power fold/memory and cooled seats.  Cooled seats do not work yet that will need BCM programming.  

At first I had everything connected and it didn't work.  This was depressing, then I put down driver window and everything started working.

Key fobs folds mirrors in and out.  Driver switch works folding/adjusting mirrors/windows (minus passenger).  Mirrors point down in reverse (when I turn that option on).  I can use fob to put windows down(when I turn option on).  Passenger window is not working correctly, only works from passenger side.  All memory functions work.  Seats vibrate with cross traffic alert(when I turn option on).  All the options to show up in my radio.  Passenger power seat works.  The only thing I don't think works is there are no pop up messages on my speedometer like if I am driver 1 or 2 with memory seats.  I also don't know if puddle lights work yet.  I will find out when it gets dark.  Puddle lights do not work.

I found most parts on ebay/ junk yard and lookupgmparts.com

Buy list

- Pair of power seats with driver memory seat

- L Power fold mirror 

- L Switch Harness 84449518

- L Switch 84512862

- L Door Harness 84622367

- L Door Bezel w/ memory 84522626 (got on ebay, might have to buy a whole door card dont think they sell just bezel)

- memory switch

- R Power fold mirror

- R Switch Harness 84449516

- R Switch 84559726

- R Door Harness  84622368

- R Window Regulator 84652636 (?? not working right)

If I purchase LTZ or HC seats & memory seat switch will it be a plug and play for the seats? I have a 2021 RST with heated leather but want memory seats. Do I need to purchase the power folding mirrors as well? I don’t really need them

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/12/2020 at 9:47 PM, Rally6.2RST said:

power seats are plug and play both sides even with memory for my truck.  heat still worked.  cooled did not.  I did not get BCM programming for cooled yet bc I was waiting to see if WAMS is going to figure out rear seat heating too.

What is BCM and WAMS?

• 2 weeks later...

@Rally6.2RST any updates on this, did you ever try to program the BCM to make the passenger window motor work normally?  How about cooled seats?  Rear heated seats?  I’m looking for a set of seats right now to do this on my 21 Trail Boss that has blind spot and heated leather seats. 

• 3 months later...

I know this is a thread revival on huge proportions (sorry). I'm SOLELY interested in JUST power folding mirrors. I have a 2020 GMC Sierra Elevation (non-power folding). Based on everything I have read, the seat swap is to make this process plug and play, but the passenger folding mirror will NOT work to date? Is that accurate? I have a local shop looking into this for me and might be looking at $4,000 to do it. So any and all information is appreciated to make sure my ducks are in a row before I go down this path. Thanks for the help.