Accesory Fuse/Relay Box for LEDs/Winches/Radios etc.

Has anyone added an additional fuse block to their truck? I have seen some of the Jeep guys add a waterproof fuse/relay box under the hood to avoid having all of their LED and other accessory wires all jumbled up on the positive battery terminal. I want to be able to add more lights and accessories to my truck, but I don't want to have a mess of wires all over the battery. I'm thinking the empty battery location on the right side of the engine bay would be a good spot for an additional fuse/relay box. Anybody have experience in doing this? Please post pictures and include your product name and where you bought it from. Thanks guys!

Has anyone added an additional fuse block to their truck? I have seen some of the Jeep guys add a waterproof fuse/relay box under the hood to avoid having all of their LED and other accessory wires all jumbled up on the positive battery terminal. I want to be able to add more lights and accessories to my truck, but I don't want to have a mess of wires all over the battery. I'm thinking the empty battery location on the right side of the engine bay would be a good spot for an additional fuse/relay box. Anybody have experience in doing this? Please post pictures and include your product name and where you bought it from. Thanks guys!

Spare battery and fuse box...7a675aa413da464eb952f763be648aa7.jpg

Read my build thread for more info.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk. My build thread: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/192614-tenscourts-2016-ltzz71-ccsb-4wd-silverado/

Archived