2018 Sierra 6.2 nitrous

So about the nitrous on trucks, lol I’m here to resuscitate this thread from the dead. I have a 5.3 6l80 Sierra with electric cutout, CAI, e85 conversion and efilive tune.. looking to throw a 100hp shot of nitrous on it (cause I’m that guy that will race a half ton full size truck). I have a 500hp Honda Civic that will run 10s on slicks so I have a car for that, but I want my truck to perform as well, so please don’t bash my brains too hard lol. 

Just looking to get some insight on if I can do a wet shot without having to get tuned for it as long as it’s a wet shot within reason, not looking for anything crazy just the 100 hit. So please anyone with some first hand experience, your thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 8:21 PM, Barrywayne said:

So about the nitrous on trucks, lol I’m here to resuscitate this thread from the dead. I have a 5.3 6l80 Sierra with electric cutout, CAI, e85 conversion and efilive tune.. looking to throw a 100hp shot of nitrous on it (cause I’m that guy that will race a half ton full size truck). I have a 500hp Honda Civic that will run 10s on slicks so I have a car for that, but I want my truck to perform as well, so please don’t bash my brains too hard lol. 

Just looking to get some insight on if I can do a wet shot without having to get tuned for it as long as it’s a wet shot within reason, not looking for anything crazy just the 100 hit. So please anyone with some first hand experience, your thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

I run a 100 shot on e. I bought a lingenfelter box (LNC-2014) to pull 4 degrees of timing. Rule of thumb is pull 2 degrees per 50 sprayed. No retune just colder plugs. you could do a 50 shot no problem but that wont last long.

• 1 month later...