2018 Sierra Elevation Tow Mirrors

I’m sure this had been asked 20x but I can’t seem to find it. I’m looking to add some tow mirrors to my 2018 Sierra elevation package. Has power mirrors, non power fold, has defrost, and does not have turn signal. Which are best mirrors for this? Also can I hook into wiring harness and add turn signal as well? Thanks again! 

Here is one of my videos on this. I generally prefer OEM. If you go aftermarket, I have been suggesting mirros from AM Auto/1A Auto since they are the only ones that have power fold.

I build harnesses for virtually any year 2014-2018 and any trim. The upgrade is plug and play. No programming of any sort is needed.

Harnesses start at $285 Shipped anywhere in the US. $100 gets refunded when you send me your Factory harnesses. You can gain power fold, turn signal, cargo Lamp, and running lamps if you choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure if you buy after market mirrors, that you buy the ones with your exact functions as what your model truck is set up for. I purchased mirrors from AM-Auto parts and bought the ones with the RPO sensor in them and my truck doesn't have that feature. So I didn't install the sensor in my passenger mirror. Everything worked good until I accidentally hit the child window and door lock button on the drivers side control panel and the power fold module in the drivers side mirror caught fire. I contacted AM-Auto parts and they said they would not honor my 10 year warranty on the mirror, because those mirrors are not for my truck. I think that's a bunch of BS! So now I'm stuck with one mirror that will not fold anymore and can't find another power folding module to replace it. AM-Auto parts won't even sell me the replacement parts.I would not recommend them to anyone looking for parts!