What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

3 hours ago, da808dragon said:

We have an Amazon wherehouse in Hawaii? If so it's news to me. Quite a few of us Hawaii peeps in this forum. Nice to see not everyone buying Tacomas. emoji38.png

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Black02Silverado said:

My guess is from the Amazon warehouse in Hawaii, where the package got damaged on shipping to the island and the original customer refused them.  Lucky guy!

I just got lucky. I believe there was one more on Amazon Warehouse and someone else likely bought it. I also bought a bedrug (just the flat bottom custom fit piece) for about $40 less with free shipping too. Still waiting for this to come in. They also have Tonneau covers for cheap, but they don't ship those to Hawaii.

Mods I have made since I purchased my truck are:

1. 6" steps (OEM)

2. All-weather Chevy floor-mats (front and back) 

3. Line-X spray-in bedliner

4. Replaced antenna with a Metra 7" shorty antenna (purchased at Advance Auto Parts)

5. Removed the dealership badge from the tailgate

I really like all of the updates/mods.  I don't have a favorite mod at this point.  For all considering replacing the long antenna, the Metra antenna I purchased at Advance Auto Parts receives all of the channels so far with no noticeable difference.  I haven't travelled far out of my area yet, so my opinion may change.  I had to return the first antenna I purchased because the base was too large to screw onto the receiving antenna screw (so be careful with the size of the base on these).

Mods to do:

1. Towing package

2. Tonneau cover (leaning toward the rollup Gator cover mainly because of the price)

3. Possibly the CHEVROLET inserts/stickers on the tailgate.

I washed it yesterday for the first time, and cleaned out the interior.  Will get it waxed before winter gets here.

IMG_5708.jpg

IMG_5709.jpg

IMG_5710.jpg

IMG_5711.jpg

IMG_5714.jpg

Edited by JHP
mistakes and forgot something
  • Like 5

Added 2" motofab upper spacer in front, 1.5 rear.  Rear shock extension to keep them at stock length(ish).  

Added 3m gloss black vynil to rear window vertical trim to match vertical trim between doors.  Black vinyl on front bowtie.   Replaced chrome mirror caps with color matched ones.    Removed Texas edition badge to clean up door. 

Gator tonneau.  Rough country nerd bar.  Color matched door guards from sportwing.

Next is color matching handles.  Then bumpers.  

20191028_120058.jpg

Edited by Ezekiel2517
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, da808dragon said:

We have an Amazon wherehouse in Hawaii? If so it's news to me. Quite a few of us Hawaii peeps in this forum. Nice to see not everyone buying Tacomas. emoji38.png

I would like to know were this warehouse is as well. 

• Like 1

I have a 2019 rst 1500. I am wanting to lower the truck. probably a 2/4 drop or 3/5 drop and am willing to put airbags in. the issue is I have a 7000lb camper I pull probably once a month and distances vary. anyone else out there doing this or can tell me if I should have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, da808dragon said:

Seriously. Chevy > Toyota 

was anyone able to check out the truck and Jeep fest this past weekend? I was able to score some stuff this past weekend. Stay tuned ?

Seriously. Chevy > Toyota 
was anyone able to check out the truck and Jeep fest this past weekend? I was able to score some stuff this past weekend. Stay tuned [emoji1690]
I went but didn't see too much I wanted except some wheels I might pick up later. Here's a pic. 6e4b4a1628bd1010181e75f874c21a5e.jpg

4 hours ago, ddore19931 said:

I have a 2019 rst 1500. I am wanting to lower the truck. probably a 2/4 drop or 3/5 drop and am willing to put airbags in. the issue is I have a 7000lb camper I pull probably once a month and distances vary. anyone else out there doing this or can tell me if I should have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same boat as u, I have a friend who has a LTZ with 24" reps wrapped with 295/35 dropped on 3/5 IHC kit. Beautiful stance, I'd also go with it if it wasnt my daily. As far as loading people in the cab and bed, he mentioned once it reaches above 25 psi in the air bags it gets pretty stiff. Waiting on what 2/4 kits come out. 

19 hours ago, 808 HI said:

Same boat as u, I have a friend who has a LTZ with 24" reps wrapped with 295/35 dropped on 3/5 IHC kit. Beautiful stance, I'd also go with it if it wasnt my daily. As far as loading people in the cab and bed, he mentioned once it reaches above 25 psi in the air bags it gets pretty stiff. Waiting on what 2/4 kits come out. 

I will be going to SEMA next week. Hopefully I can get some insight from belltech. I’ll keep you posted. 

• Like 1

Took my T1 to the hunting camp today. FINALLY got to use my truck, in its element. 4wd and (surprisingly) the auto-lock rear diff really impressed me

today. I love this truck more and more!

PS: I feel like this should be a magazine ad or something. This truck looks SO dang good to me!