What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

20% tint on front doors and 35% over rear factory privacy glass, short copper coil antenna (no reception loss) and 2" rear drop shackles (sits level now).  22" tires and wheels next.

20190321_125126-1.jpg

20190321_124949.jpg

Edited by mafd2
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Dean G said:

Got the leveling kit and rear block installed a couple weeks ago. Got the 33x12.5x22 Toyo’s put on this week. No rubbing!!! Very happy with this setup.342258BE-0991-4D7B-814D-2646843A64EE.thumb.jpeg.774cc6a3b2b7181a7b75852b572df837.jpeg8EF2E3CF-C5BE-4630-8DA8-D31EA47DD3C4.thumb.jpeg.577d6ec165e6321f84ebbdb8693a7158.jpeg

What size rear block did you get and where from?  Which leveling kit?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2011Chevy said:

What size rear block did you get and where from?  Which leveling kit?  

Leveling kit is from Rough County. The rear blocks and u-bolts are leftover parts from my 2016 Sierra. I kept all of the stock parts when I installed a 6 inch lift in that truck. I was going to buy a 1” block kit from ready lift but had these lying around. The 2” leveling kit put the front higher then the rear and I need some rake for towing and hauling.

41 minutes ago, Dean G said:

Leveling kit is from Rough County. The rear blocks and u-bolts are leftover parts from my 2016 Sierra. I kept all of the stock parts when I installed a 6 inch lift in that truck. I was going to buy a 1” block kit from ready lift but had these lying around. The 2” leveling kit put the front higher then the rear and I need some rake for towing and hauling.

That's the look I'm going for with my Denali. Did you have any issues with the magnaride in the rear with the blocks?

20 minutes ago, DeLucecc said:

That's the look I'm going for with my Denali. Did you have any issues with the magnaride in the rear with the blocks?

No issues at all. The Rough County kit has relocation brackets for the front and the rear sensor bracket never moves as it is mounted to the top of the leaf spring.

97966DB8-BC3B-4B6B-A976-6A52CEF195F2.jpeg

On 3/8/2019 at 5:31 PM, Limelight said:

Started on my onboard air project. 

ARB CKMA12 compressor, a small accessory Blue Sea fuse panel for future projects and a 50a circuit breaker under the hood.   I'll post details in my build thread when I'm done.  Here's a pic from today though...

IMG_5075.JPG

Nice!! Very clean and organized!! May I ask what this will be used for? General? Horns? Air? Is it noisy in the cab when it runs? 

37 minutes ago, gmdog2 said:

Nice!! Very clean and organized!! May I ask what this will be used for? General? Horns? Air? Is it noisy in the cab when it runs? 

Thanks!

I like to be prepared, lol (It's an annoying problem).  I originally purchased it for my 4Runner to air up after offroading but never installed it. 

I will use it mostly to inflate tires, my boat (and camper I'm getting).  I have a flat repair kit in there as well.  I'll also end up taking this truck on some mild trails while camping and will lower the air pressure for that.  It just comes in handy!

It's a great little compressor and it's pretty refined and quiet while running.  The solenoid shuts it off when pressure is reached so it doesn't run constantly like most small units.

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎16 at 12:51 PM, lt1z said:

First paint correction and seal on the AT4 now that winter is over. This blue looks even better after a clay/polish/seal.

acafefdd54439e00dc615db118ad3075.jpg

What kind of sealant do you use?          Nice work!

• Like 1

Had a Magnaflow muffler installed today and the flapper valve is history.

The good:  No Drone at all...I really mean none.  It's almost stock quiet on the highway with just a hint of exhaust noise.  When you get on it though, the sound is fantastic!  Nice edge and you definitely know it's a good old V8.

The bad:  Dare I say it's actually quieter at idle?  It's definitely a softer sound.  Stock, the idle from outside the truck  was (I thought) really nice.  Now you really can't hear much at all.  My experience with Magnaflows is that they sound better with time- get a little louder/more character.  We will see.  Maybe a more aggressive muffler in the future for me if not...  

The shop said it was model #11289 but I can't confirm that anywhere.

IMG_5161.thumb.JPG.16786cccbb6cced607c64b135ca62b3a.JPG

IMG_5162.thumb.JPG.1a8255e1a47df6efe7157947493ab89c.JPG