Jump to content

Sierra Dan

Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Recommended Posts

So now that my friend has had his new AT4 for about a week all I can say is WOW. It is the nicest truck I have ever been in. I guess I did not realize it is a Denali/AT4. Rides great super quiet Bose soundsystem is awesome. All in all I would have no complaints if it where mine. Congrats to all you new 19 owner's. 
 

There’s a Denali OR AT4, not a Denali AT4


2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jimmyboy8301 said:


There’s a Denali OR AT4, not a Denali AT4


2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

I'm not really sure how it was. The sheet that had all the options listed said Denali/AT4. His has every single opinion you can get in an AT4. Even the owners manual says Denali AT4.

Edited by 15 Z71

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm not really sure how it was. The sheet that had all the options listed said Denali/AT4. His has every single opinion you can get in an AT4. Even the owners manual says Denali AT4.

That’s weird


2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For 2019 they did place the (new) AT4 above the SLT unlike the All Terrain that could be optioned as either an SLE or SLT.

It does not have magnetic ride control like a Denali however.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sierra Jon said:

For 2019 they did place the (new) AT4 above the SLT unlike the All Terrain that could be optioned as either an SLE or SLT.

It does not have magnetic ride control like a Denali however.

Ok. Thanks I was wondering why the sheets the sales men had said Denali AT4 on it. And owners manual said it also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 days old with over 900 miles already

20181102_160835.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally awesome.  Definitely spec close to what i want.  Although, rectangular steps are in order for me.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost 3 months old and 3000 miles and I am still happy with my purchase!

Wax1.jpg

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2018 at 1:10 PM, z1boss said:

Cleaned her up.

 

Snapchat-1094727934.thumb.jpg.c4217b2c7d8695ec4b5a5dc070766912.jpgcut.thumb.JPG.99c130854ba28915137374ba5cf1ab44.JPG

Beautiful truck. What is your wheel size and offset?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, block8head said:

Beautiful truck. What is your wheel size and offset?

I am running 305/55R20 (33.5x12.50 R20) Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires.  These tires are amazing, second set that I have owned over the past several years.  They have 22,000+ miles on them as I had them on my previous Silverado as well and they look like brand new.  The rims are 20x9 Moto Metal MO969 with 0 mm offset.

Edited by z1boss
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, z1boss said:

I am running 305/55R20 (33.5x12.50 R20) Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires.  These tires are amazing, second set that I have owned over the past several years.  They have 22,000+ miles on them as I had them on my previous Silverado as well and they look like brand new.  The rims are 20x9 Moto Metal MO969 with 0 mm offset.

how far does it sticks out? any side shot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, block8head said:

how far does it sticks out? any side shot?

 

20181109_112343.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5be6d7e5b2441_2019TrailBoss.thumb.jpg.47e0724aaffd33de9dc4c0c10c865fb0.jpgNot the greatest shot but Here's my Trail Boss. Wasn't planning on getting the Trail Boss until I saw it in person and kind of had to after that. Love it so far. Coming from a 2015 Silverado LT.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.