Misfire after longtube header install

Installed Pacesetter longtubes and ran true duals on my 2017 Sierra 5.3 today. I did not install my rear oxygen sensors because I assumed that it would run fine off of the front sensors like every other vehicle i have. I did not get it tuned yet but before I even got home from the garage the truck is running like shit And throwing a code for cyl 7 misfire, along with all the codes that come with the rear o2’s being unhooked. 

Can anyone tell me if these are related , or is it just coincidence that it happened right after? Truck has 27 thousand km’s. Thanks in advance.

Found a cracked plug causing my misfire. Fixed that and it runs great other than the cel. On the drivers side we had to go in from the top and on the transition from holding it from the top to grabbing it from the bottom we banged it around a little so that must have been when it happened. 

Couldn’t be happier with the pacesetters. They look awesome and installed rather nicely. Now I’m attempting to quiet it down some. I went with true duals off of the collectors with an H pipe and 7” flowmaster outlaws. Sounds unreal at WOT, and from idle up to 2000 rpm. Hoping an x pipe will get rid of my blatting and snapping or at least tone it down.

• Like 1