BORLA Exhaust for the 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 1500

10 hours ago, birdsdawordxxx said:

Post your thoughts after you hear the s-type. I'm torn between getting the touring or the s-type. I don't want it to be too quiet, but I also don't want it to be too loud.

I just pulled the trigger on the Touring. Once installed, Ill meet up with @SWIFTKS and compare the two systems. 

Purchased a 2020 TB and wanted to install true duals but just can't swing it at the moment, sooooooo I installed a Borla muffler, deleted the flapper and covered the resonators.  Love the sound. It's a deep rumble and sounds good even with the DFM. 

I'm an old coot and don't want any ear drum damaging exhaust.  My hearing is already bad enough. ? ???

P.S. It's the Borla 40359.

Edited by Mangano

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 3:56 PM, ian@borla said:

Hi everyone, we do have videos coming for the 2019 Silverado! We have shot and recorded the 5.3L, but have not started on the 6.2L trucks. We understand how important videos are for our products, however, we aren't always able to have a video right away because we sometimes do not have the time or resources to do one. We have limited access to vehicles. We typically try to find customers who are willing to volunteer their vehicles for R&D in exchange for product. More often than not, we end up having to bring in multiple vehicles as we usually only have 2-3 weeks with each car/truck and R&D can sometimes take much longer depending on how many products we will be offering and sound tuning. There are cases where we finish R&D, but don't have time to do a video so we end up having to look for another vehicle. In addition, we also do not have an in-house video team. 

With that being said, we are in need of a Silverado/Sierra 6.2L! You would be getting a Cat-Back system in exchange for letting us borrow your vehicle for a video showcasing all of our sound levels. Our R&D facility is located in Oxnard, CA, and the truck must be stock. If you are interested, please send us a PM. Thank you! 

Borla,

If you ever need a vehicle, I live in Santa Maria ca,, close to Oxnard. I have 2019 Chevy Silverado High Country 6.2 .I just ordered the ATAK cat back system. Should arrive Friday. Looking forward to it. But I can send you footage if you like. Keep me in mind for future R&D

• 1 year later...