ian@borla

BORLA Exhaust for the 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 1500

BORLA Exhaust for the 2019+ Silverado 1500 (In Development)

Each BORLA exhaust system is made with T-304 stainless steel to give you the best in durability and performance. We strive to provide you with high quality products and stand behind our systems with a Million-Mile Warranty. We are excited to offer a number of exhaust options for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500, allowing you to customize the way your Silverado or Sierra looks, sounds, and performs. 

BORLA R&D has been working on the 2019 Silverado/Sierra and we would love to hear from all of you!

We will be offering exhaust systems that will work with the valance tips, however, we are also considering offering systems with quad tips to replace the factory valance tips. The quad tip system you will see in the photos feature our carbon fiber tips. 

Would a quad tip system be something of interest? Or do you all prefer the factory valance tips?

Please feel free to ask us questions and give us your feedback! 

_NEO8715-1.jpg

2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Borla - 10-23-2018_2347.jpg

2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Borla - 10-23-2018_2351.jpg

2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Borla - 10-23-2018_2354.jpg

2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Borla - 10-23-2018_2331.jpg

2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Borla - 10-23-2018_2337.jpg

Edited by [email protected]
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That looks pretty sporty, but at the same time I almost think it looks a little too busy.

My personal opinion after a few minutes of lookin at it, I would potentially consider it but only because I'm into the whole 33/35 inch tires with a level or small lift look.  I think it kind of adds to the aggressive look. I do not think this would look right at all on your standard stock truck.

Awesome idea though, I think you should roll with it!!

I am anxious to hear how the quad tips sound vs a traditional single side exit.

Agree, like the quad tips, but think the standard valance tips would look better on an otherwise stock looking truck.

For my High Country I would prefer factory valance tips.  I am also interested in the sound.  My neighbor has the BORLA on his 2018 and it sounds great on the Outside but I am not a fan of it while riding inside!

I think it looks good! However 4 tips makes me think of sports car/muscle car. I think removing the valance and adding 2 rectangular type tips carbon fiber or polished  etc. would look more at home on a truck. 

Who is making the GM cat-back systems they are putting in the 19s? Is it Borla or Corsa? I have it as a dealer installed option. Sounds great by the way. Too old and stupid to give you a soundtrack. Anyone know?

[email protected]: As a mid 30’s 2019 LTZ owner, the quad tips are a little too sporty for me. Don’t get me wrong though, Borla still may have an interest from the guys who purchase an RST. The quad tips to me yell “Sporty” & “Fast”

Moving forward to the stock valance tips, in my opinion it would be cool to offer a black chrome tip possibly? Carbon fiber valance tips could look pretty sweet as well, but with the borla logo stamped on the underside, not on the top like the quad tips in the photo above are. So essentially the exact same specs as the stock tips, just a different color such as the black chrome OR carbon fiber.

To cover sound, I do think the new trucks are lacking the mean sound the older stock silverados had with the new setup. I personally would not want a loud glass pack sounding truck, but increase the mean rumble by a tad possibly. Some folks want their exhaust to be heard from a mile away and set off car alarms, but that is just not me.

If the exhaust you come out with could not be noticed when your in the cab of the truck, increased the meanness/rumble just a tad on a cold start, and gave it a small upgraded growl, but not too much, on an engine rev I’d be a buyer.

before I bought though I would have to see a YouTube video of stock vs. the borla system to listen to the sound.

Edited by Big E in TX
Spelling error

I gotta say....I love those quad tips!!!   I just bought my T1 LTZ with 6.2 and I will be buying one if you make it.  BTW, I am at the VEC in warren everyday in case you need a test vehicle to put one on. :)

After I get my Trail boss suspension kit installed, and a borla exhaust,  I will have the perfect truck that I couldn't buy.   2019 T1 LTZ with 6.2, 10speed trans,  9.76 axle with 3.42 gears,  than to max tow package,  and now the Trail boss 2 lift kit with some tires.  :)   Going to be a one of a kind. 

how about a tip that replaces that factory one but looks the same like the challengers have for the scatpacks etc. it replaces the valence tip and is then attached to the exhaust. looks good. I like the quad tip as well. 

I'm a fan of stock valance.  Any ETA on these?  I've been waiting for a touring system. 

Edit 

I'll clarify, I am not a fan of bump exit exhaust anyway and have always preferred side exit behind the tire.  Your system looks great, it's just not something I'd personally choose.  As mentioned I wouldn't mind different valances (black chrome, Carbon Fiber, Black) 

Edited by MadCaddie

Hi [email protected] 

I'm driving: 2019 GMC SIERRA DENALI 6.2

I love the quad tips. I almost bought the GM factory exhaust upgrade after failed Borla attempt... but ultimately I decided to hold off for you guys.

I bought a Borla exhaust when I first got the truck through bad advice from a Borla exhaust dealer who claimed they called and spoke with you guys about it. They took care of the return but I had shop time costs and the hassle of getting it sent back.

I would love to be one of your first customers for this. Will this be available in all 3 flavors? 

Any soundbytes available right now?

Who is making the factory Cat-Back system for GM for the 2019's ?

I literally joined this forum to find an exhaust. I am excited to hear Borla is developing. I want to keep my factory chrome outlets, though. It’s such a sophisticated look on the high country.  Keep us up to date, please. 

Look forward to hearing some sound clips when available.  I will most likely be interested in the Touring sound level retaining the factory valance look.  I don't dislike the quad tips, but not sure I like them better on a 4wd LTZ like mine.