BORLA Exhaust for the 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 1500

8 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

I think that looks awesome. How much did it cost you? Do you have any video clips and link to part #?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I actually work for a GMC Dealership so it didn't cost me that much. I painted all the emblems too. But the powder coat on the exhaust tips only cost $60. https://www.hottexhaust.com/Magnaflow_19491 Here is the link for the muffler delete kit that I ordered. This company gives you a 20% OFF code if you submit your email so it was only $209. Once I have everything done I will post some vids for all to check out.

4 minutes ago, Thejet07 said:

When I look up the part # you gave it looks to be the dual out version. Is this what you have?

Yeah I have the dual exhaust. If you have something else you can put in your vehicles info on their site and it will give you the right part.

Thanks man. I actually work for a GMC Dealership so it didn't cost me that much. I painted all the emblems too. But the powder coat on the exhaust tips only cost $60. https://www.hottexhaust.com/Magnaflow_19491 Here is the link for the muffler delete kit that I ordered. This company gives you a 20% OFF code if you submit your email so it was only $209. Once I have everything done I will post some vids for all to check out.

Thanks for the info. Can’t wait to hear how it sounds. Are you doing the install yourself?

On 3/23/2019 at 1:23 AM, Fanatacysm said:

I powder coated the tips on my AT4 and I think they look great! What do y'all think? Also I opted for the magnaflow muffler delete kit. 

20190308_145031.jpg

Looks good! I’m wanting to powder coat mine as well. I haven’t got a chance to look under the truck yet, but what goes into removing the exhaust tips? Thanks

They actually made it pretty hard on this new body style. You have to remove the whole bumper in order to get them off. 

When I PC’d mine a couple months back I did not remove the whole bumper. I used a 1/4” air ratchet to remove them.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @ian@borla i've been waiting to see more about these!!

Any sound clips and performance specs coming soon? 

Also it looks like the pipes curve differently at the end when comparing "Factory Tips" and "Borla Round Tips". So don't purchase factory planning to add aftermarket later. 

Thanks!!

Here's what I got after contacting Borla:  "Thank you for your interest in our exhaust!  Your will see a gain of up to 12 horsepower with any of these systems and we will have a demo video available soon.  I am also glad to say that there is absolutely no drone in either the Touring or S-type system and no valve is required!"

• Like 2