BORLA Exhaust for the 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 1500

Sounds good. I wish someone would put it on a 5.3 and take a video of a driveby. 

I understand your frustration.. it’s hard to pull the trigger without hearing it.

I would just from my experience buying about 30 exhaust systems.

1. What you hear on the Internet/YouTube can so off on what it really sounds like in person.. I always take the videos with a grain of salt..

Secondly, I don’t know much about the differences internally between the 6.2/5.3 but I would imagine they sound fairly similar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone thinking about a Borla Exhaust system Their warranty is no joke.

I had an isue with mine recently(on truck for over 2 yrs) and after contacting them a new system was on it's way within 24 hrs.

Amazing customer service,big thanks to Chris@ Borla

• Like 3

Not a real “cold start” but here’s a teaser. I will try to post an actual cold start and some revs when it’s not storming anymore, just didn’t have time before the rain hit. 
borla s type with carbon fiber tips on a 5.3. Full disclosure, it’s paired with a K&N 63 series intake. 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 11:50 AM, Motorhead-59 said:

I just finished helping my neighbor install the ATAK on his 2019 Silverado. We took our time and were done in just 1hr 15 minutes using a 2 post lift. Fit was great and sounds healthy on his 6.2 without being obnoxious. Nice!

Hello where you able to fully remove the stock exhaust without cutting ?

thanks

2 hours ago, ndogg ct said:

Hello where you able to fully remove the stock exhaust without cutting ?

thanks

We didn’t try to save it. I used my Sawzall and cut just in front of the front flapper valve and just behind the rear one. The stock exhaust went in the dumpster with just 400 miles on the truck. 

1 hour ago, Billet Bowtie said:

I have a four post lift and I still had to cut the exhaust in one place right behind the muffler. It might be possible to take it out in one piece with the single tailpipe exhaust but not not with the dual tailpipe exhaust.

?? I wasn’t sure if there where removable clamps on the stock where it split 

42 minutes ago, Motorhead-59 said:

We didn’t try to save it. I used my Sawzall and cut just in front of the front flapper valve and just behind the rear one. The stock exhaust went in the dumpster with just 400 miles on the truck. 

??

• 3 weeks later...