Just Took Delivery of an AT4

This truck is amazing. I’ve been lurking since these hit the dealerships. Love this thing! Can’t wait to go back and read all of the tips and tricks that people have posted. 

The Extang TriFecta that I had on my 2015 fits pretty well! It doesn’t follow the bed curve... but you’d have to be super picky and looking for something to complain about. 

456099F2-AFFA-4A67-A774-8F9A76C864FC.jpeg

• Like 7

Nice truck. My last two have been All Terrains, 2010 and 2015. I imagine I will trade it for one of these next year. Have you played with the tailgate much yet? Do you think it will benefit users or become a problem in the future? The All Terrains have always been GM's best looking 1/2ton truck package in my opinion since they came out in 07 or 08. I prefer the looks even over the Denali. Get some big 33's on her stat, throw those stock tires on your minivan where they belong. 

Very nice truck! Good going! This is exactly the truck I would buy if I was looking right now. Even the color.

I like your super picky line, there are a few of those on this website! hahahaha

Edited by Likarok

4 hours ago, L86 All Terrain said:

Nice truck. My last two have been All Terrains, 2010 and 2015. I imagine I will trade it for one of these next year. Have you played with the tailgate much yet? Do you think it will benefit users or become a problem in the future? The All Terrains have always been GM's best looking 1/2ton truck package in my opinion since they came out in 07 or 08. I prefer the looks even over the Denali. Get some big 33's on her stat, throw those stock tires on your minivan where they belong. 

Thank you. The tailgate is neat, for sure! My son is obsessed because he can easily get in and out. This will for sure help me with loading things! Nothing better than a helper! I was reading that the Chevy's tailgate on certain trucks will go up automatically, but I don't think the GMC one does. I hope I'm wrong, but I can't figure it out. As far as longevity, it seems to be over engineered and will last the test of time... unless my hitch gets in the way... ;(

1 hour ago, Likarok said:

Very nice truck! Good going! This is exactly the truck I would buy if I was looking right now. Even the color.

I like your super picky line, there are a few of those on this website! hahahaha

Haha... I'm with you. It's not a Porsche or Rolls... 

5 hours ago, GMC-AT said:

My new silverado order was White... halfway through I changed / re ordered this color.  Satin Steel is what Chevy calls it .. glad I did, looks sharp on both GM trucks. 

It's very nice! I' am super excited to have it in the stable. I was tired of black... This is a great option!

• 5 weeks later...